Baking fun!

"Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!" Kawaii~Chan giggles, baking more sweets. I smile and start to help her.
"oohhh!~ Katelyn~Sama! Only two more weeks until Christmas!!" I giggle at Kawaii~Chan's remark.
"Well, looks like we had a really early party then!"
She nods, while taking her red velvet cake out of the oven.
"Sorry about the picture of you and Travis~Kun kissing..." I stutter
"W-what?"
"Kawaii~Chan didn't post it to social media! She promises.. Its in my album is all~!!!!"
I sigh "Its fine, just pleeaaase don't post it!" She nods and exclaims "Wow y-your doing well at not getting angry!"
I smile "Well, I hope so...."
She giggles, and hands me different colors of frosting, and the pan of red velvet cupcakes, while she works on the cake. I smile, And put green eyes, and white hair. Kawaii~Chan looks over at my work and gasps with a smile on her face.
"Oh uh I tried to make Santa" I lie. Kawaii~Chan nods sadly. "Oh, I see, Kawaii~Chan will help Katelyn~Sama to not get angry by not fangirling over accidents..." I smile. I'm starting to want to tell her about my crush. On the next cupcake I make a snow flake, and on the next I make Mrs.Claus, with blue hair "Oops!" I exclaim, wiping the blue frosting off with my finger, and replacing it with white hair. I hear a light, orderly tap on the door. When I open it, I see Travis standing in the doorway. I step aside, letting him walk in. We all make cupcakes, cookies, and cakes for the rest of the day, laughing, singing, and dancing along to the Christmas music. Wow, I think, it's actually really fun to hang out with Travis, especially when he is being himself.

A/N
308 words! thanks for reading! Love you guys! 😘💙💚💙💚