What Happened?

~Dante's POV~
I run across the street, and knock on KC and Katelyn's door. Kawaii~Chan opens the door.
"Dante~Kun? What are you doing here?"
"KC! Katelyn is passed out! We need clothes! She swam in the lake with Travis!" I explain.
"I-oh! Kawaii~Chan sees.... come in!"
I follow her into Katelyn's closet. Kawaii~Chan looks around.
"Help Kawaii~Chan pick out something for her that Travis would like!" She giggles. I nod, and we look for awhile without success.
"Kawaii~Chan has some cute clothes, Katelyn~Sama and her wear the same size!"
"Alright! Let's look in your closet then!"
She giggles and leads me to her closet. We look and find many outfits. A crop top with a skirt, a short skirt at that, some dresses, and more. Kawaii~Chan got some of Katelyn's under clothes, and smiles as she packs her a bag.
"Kawaii~Chan thinks she will wanna stay with Travis~Kun for awhile!"
I chuckle "I know she will!"
We laugh, and Kawaii~Chan walks to the house with me. Travis carries Katelyn into the bathroom where Kawaii~Chan puts her in dry clothes, and blow dries her hair. After getting Katelyn ready she smiles.
"Kawaii~Chan isn't strong enough to carry Katelyn~Sama! Kawaii~Chan hopes you like her outfit, Travis~Kun!"
"Oh no" he says "I'm scared now."
I peek in the bathroom, after KC says goodbye to me and leaves. Wow. Travis will like it. She has the Crop top on. With the short skirt. I chuckle, and move over so Travis can enjoy her beauty.

~Travis's POV~
I walk in the bathroom and see Katelyn looking a lot more comfortable now that she's out of the wet clothes. I look at the outfit she is wearing. It's a light pink crop top, with a matching short skirt. The skirt is pleated, and has a white line across the bottom. I feel my face heat up. I feel something wet dripping from my nose. I look in a mirror and see blood. Great. I'm having a nosebleed... It eventually stops, and I pick up Katelyn, and put her gently down on my bed. I sit down beside her, and in her slumber, she rolls over towards me, and puts her arms around my waist. I bite my lip, and lay down next to her. She wraps her arms around my torso, and buries her face into my chest. I sigh softly and happily as I wrap my arms around her neck, and plant a kiss on her head.
"Mmmm" I hear a groan from Katelyn.
"Katelyn!"
"W-what happened?" She murmurs, taking her head off of my chest, and blinking, sleepily. I tell her everything that happened, and she gasps.
"I'm so so sorry! I uh! I can swim!!"
I look at her with a puzzled expression.
"Why are you so jumpy?"
She sighs. "Travis, I'm a bad swimmer."
"O-oh... I'm sorry for leading you there!"
I feel so guilty now. Why Travis, you idiot!
"No! It's not your fault." She says, shaking her head. "I shouldn't have followed you!"
"Katie, don't blame yourself!"
"O-okay.." she nods. "Thanks for saving me."
I smile. "I wouldn't just let you drown!"
She pulls me closer, and that's when I realized that her arms were still wrapped around me. I smile, and hug her close to me. She pulls away.
"So what do you wanna do?"

A/N
576 words! Thanks for reading!!😘💙💚💙💚