Pictures

Travis and my lips are together. I am loving every single second of it.
click!
ClIcK!
CLICK!
I hear this obnoxious clicking sound, and it seems like Travis did as well. We pull apart.
"What's that noise?" He asks me.
"No idea." I say shaking my head and shrugging. Travis and I look around, only to find Kawaii~Chan holding a camera and giggling. My face turns bright red.
"K-KAWAII~CHAN!!" I yell at her.
"Eek! Sorry, Katelyn~Sama!" I start running after her. Travis comes with me. We chase after  her and she arrives at our house and runs in, locking the door behind her. My keys are still in Travis's room. Gahh!!! I run to Travis's house and knock on the door. Dante answers.
"Hey"
"Hi, I left my keys here."
"Oh ok, come in!"
"Thanks," I push past him, and rush into Travis's room.

~Travis's POV~
Katelyn runs to my house. I knock on the door.
"Kawaii~Chan is scared of Katelyn~Sama."
"She's not here." I explain the situation to her.
"Oh! Ok!" She opens the door and I come in.
"Send me those pictures?"
She giggles. "Will do!"
She tells me to lay on the floor so when she opens the door Katelyn will fall on me. I hesitate to agree, but eventually I do say yes. She said she'd take the blame. Yes I have reason to shame, but I didn't think of it myself and ruin my good name! I love her. So yeah. That's my excuse! I'm fine with it. Think whatever you want!

~Katelyn's POV~
I grab my keys and hear my phone go off. Kawaii~Chan posted the pictures on social media. And no I don't mean one. I mean social Medias. Plural. Oh! She also sent them to me!! Yay! I mean uh! I save them to my phone with no further thoughts. After saving the pictures, I head back to the house, and unlock the door. I fall face first onto Travis.

A/N
335 words. Thanks for reading! 😘💙💚💙💚