Living without you.

—Two Weeks Later—
~Katelyn's POV~
(Play song, if it ends, replay it.) I love Travis, I want to go up to his house and just tell him that I love him, I forgive him. I miss him in my life. I need Travis back. However, I'm too nervous, I can't do this. I lost him and I'll never get him back. I can't get him out of my mind. I know I'm going downhill, I haven't talked to Kawaii~Chan in over a week. I told her not to talk to me. She knows not to mess with me. I haven't talked to anyone. I've been locked up in my room. I only go out for food and my bathroom is connected to my room, makes things easier. I feel hurt, lost, left out in the dark, I was kicked when I was down. No one else knows how it feels. I feel like I'm the only one with this happening. I hate this. I feel like I've been pushed around. I'm on the edge of breaking down, but no one's there to save me. Welcome to my life! My stomach growls. I sigh, and start walking down the stairs. I get to the kitchen, and no one's home. I see a note on the table. I read it carefully. Kawaii~Chan is visiting a friend. Ok, I open the cabinet, scanning for food. Nothing good. If I want food, I guess I'm going to get it. I run up stairs and pull up may hair into a ponytail. I put on a t-shirt and jeans. I drive to Olive Garden. Travis and my 1st "date" I miss him so much. Oh well. I walk in and order a Chicken Alfredo. I am on my phone, and I'm bored, waiting for my food. I look up and scan the room, for nothing in particular, just out of boredom. I suddenly meet glances with emerald eyes. I know in an instant; Travis. He is alone as well. He starts to get to his feet. I look down at the table, I came here for food, and I'm not leaving until I get it.

~Travis's POV~
I've been really upset lately. I'm not over Katelyn. I couldn't ever get over her. She is beautiful, kind.... when she wants to be.., she is everything good. She is perfect. I miss her in my life. I decide it's time to get out of the house. I walk out of my room in the first time in forever.
"TRAVIS!!" Dante runs to me and hugs me.
"I'm getting food," I reply bluntly.
"Ok, want a friend to go with you?"
"No, bye"
"Ok, see ya...."
I walk out and decide to go to Olive Garden. I arrive and get a table. I daydream, mainly about Kate. This was where our first date was. Ugh I miss her! Who wouldn't? It's my fault I'm stupid for letting her go without knowing. I hate myself. My food arrives, and I'm scanning the room. My eyes meet with a pair of pale, blue eyes. Katelyn. I look at her. She looks terrible. I mean she looks great, like she always does, but her face is red, obvious she's been upset. I want to see her. No. I need to see her. I love her. I get up and start to walk over to her table.

~A.N.~
Thank y'all for reading! I love you guys so much!!😘💙