Dante tells

"Dante!" I scream, running after him. "Don't tell him! Please, please, please!!!!"
My mind wanders. If Travis finds out.... I'm pretty sure he likes me, but not 100%. And it's fun to mess with him. What if he doesn't actually like me? What if he hates me? Warm Tears stream down my face, as I chase after him. I follow him into his house. He didn't know I was in the house though. He went to Travis's room. I listen to their conversation.
"Travis!"
"Hm?" He asks in a kinda sad tone.
"Katie likes you!"
"What did she say?"
He plays a video of exactly what happened. I have had enough. I open Travis's door, my face red from anger, walk right up to Dante, and smack him across the face. As hard as I can.
"Ow!" He puts his hand up to his face.
"Katelyn. I-" Travis starts.
"Sorry Dante." I mumble, and then walk out, not even acknowledging Travis. I walk to my house, and into my room. Kawaii~Chan spots me. At this point I really need someone to rant to. She knocks lightly on my door.
"K-Katelyn~Sama? Are you ok?"
"Come in," I say through my sobs.
"Katelyn!" She doesn't even say Sama. Hmm.
"Are you ok?" She carefully asks me.
"N-no.."
"What happened? You can tell me." Hmmm that's odd. Me? Wow she usually speaks in 3rd person. Oh well!
"Dante told Travis that I like him.."
"D-do you like him?" She asks me, her voice getting higher.
"Mhmm" I nod. Her eyes widen in excitement, and she takes a deep breath,
"I'm sorry Katelyn! Is there anything I can do?"
"I don't know." I mumble softly.
"You like to shop. Wanna go shopping?" She asks with a small giggle.
"That would be nice." I say with a smile. I had long stopped crying by now.
"Awesome! I'm also glad you're feeling better!"
"Yeah!"
"Hey, so why did you stop talking in 3rd person?"
"Uhh! I- think it would annoy you? And uhm..."
"Oh! It doesn't!"
"I-okay....! Kawaii~Chan will keep that in mind."

~Kawaii~Chan's POV~
I've only told Zane about me being Nana. I wanna tell Katelyn next. But I don't know if she will accept me. I'm scared of that. (Yes that has already happened. Just go with it) I'm so scared to tell my friends. I don't know if I'm ready. I go to my room to get ready for the mall. I call Zane.
"Hey Nana,"
I hear a voice behind him. "Who's Nana?"
"GARROTH WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?" I let out a small giggle.
"Who's Nana though?"
"A friend who I met a while back."
"Oooh do you like her?"
"Shut up! She's on the phone!"
"Ok, ok Baby brother! Bye!"
"Sorry Nana!" He returns his attention to me."
"It's all good!" I start. "Katelyn and I are getting along really well! I'm going to the mall with her!"
"That's awesome!"
"Well bye, Zane!"
"Oh ok! Bye!"
He hangs up.
"I love you."
I get my clothes on, and go downstairs. Katelyn is waiting there.

A/N
524 words! Love you all so so much! Thanks for reading! 😘💙💚💙💚