New arrival

'ughhhhh" I groan, "I'm bored!"
Travis chuckles softly.
"Hey! Don't laugh at me!"
"Sorry!" He smirks. "You said you were bored?"
"Uh huh! I am bored!"
"Ok well I can help with that!"
"Yay!" I sit up. "What do you want to do?"
He stands up, and pushes me back down on the bed. Then he climbs on top of me. I feel my face flush.
"Travis?"
He smirks. "Yes?"
"W-what the h-heck are you doing?"
He chuckles. "I thought I was the one with a dirty mind!"
"H-hey!"
He chuckles again. "I wasn't going to do anything! I just wanted to see how you'd react." "Wow!" I grumble, and smirk afterwards. "Are you gonna get off me?"
"Nope!"
"O-okay....." I feel my face heat up.
Suddenly the door opens and someone walks in.
"Katelyn!" The familiar voice says. "O-oh.. I'll come back later."
I quickly push Travis off of me as my face turns even more red. If that's possible.
"No, no that was not what we were doing!!!!"
He laughs. "I'm sure!"
"It Wasn't!"
"Ok, ok! Fine! I believe you!"
I run up and wrap my arms around him. He immediately hugs me back.
"Kaccee! I missed you so so much!" I smiled.
Travis interrupts. "Well I'll just leave you to it."
"Hey wait! Trav, this is my B-"
Before I can say anything else, Travis is out of my room.

~Travis's POV~
Was that her boyfriend? I wasn't gonna question anything, but she was trying to tell me something. He probably isn't, he looks like he's related to her! She probably thinks I'm so jealous... I just wanted to give Katie some time with him. I hope she doesn't suspect I'm jealous!

~Katelyn's POV~
"You Love him, don't you?" My little brother smiles at me.
"I-uh uh! Where did you ever get something like that! That's silly! He's just my friend!!! I uh!!" I stutter, flustered.
He chuckles in response. "I can see it written all over your face. You turned red when I simply said you liked him."
I sigh in defeat. "Fine; yes. I do love him. He's the best person I've ever met. He's perfect. But I think he thinks you are my boyfriend or something...... He left quickly!"
"Oh no. You're right.."
Oh no! oh no! I'm so nervous now... Travis! I love you and only you. I lay my head on Kaccee's shoulder and sigh as he pulls me close.

A/N
414 words. Thanks for reading!😘💙💚💙💚