An Amazing Night

"So what do you wanna do?" Katelyn asks me.
"Well, we could play Minecraft?"

~Katelyn's POV~
I agree, and we get into Minecraft. Once on, while Travis is building our house, I go mining and eventually get some iron. What do I do with that iron? Why, I make a sword with it of course!
"BWAHAHAHAHA!" I laugh
"Where did you get that?" Travis asks, crouching down
"In a cave, DUH!" I say with a smirk, he laughs. Oh my Irene! I love his beautiful voice! I feel his hand slip behind my back, and wrap around my hip. He pulls me closer to him, so I punch him.
"OWW!!" he complains.
"sorry," I shrug, "you deserved it!"
We play Minecraft for awhile longer, and I get hungry.
"I'm hungry." I complain jokingly.
"Oh do you wanna go somewhere?" He asks.
I nod. "Olive Garden?" I ask.
He smiles and nods "Of course, my princess!" I blush at the nickname.
"But," I start. "There is NO WAY I am wearing this. Did KC bring any other clothes?"
He nods and runs out. I stay where I am, thank goodness KC brought other clothes! He runs back in with a blue bag full of clothes. I find the most modest outfit and although not my style at all, I change into Kawaii~Chan's pink dress, knowing Kawaii~Chan, she probably gave the dress to him fangirling. I hate wearing the same size as Kawaii~chan, sometimes... This is the first time I am actully thankful. I step out, and he comes up to me.
"Wow." He smirks "Since you dressed up so nicely, I guess I will too!" Travis goes into his closet, and after about 10 minutes, He comes out dressed in a navy-blue tux, with a grey tie. I also grabbed white tights and a matching jacket so I didn't get cold. He led me to Olive Garden, and we walked in. As soon as we did, it started pouring rain. We got a table, and sat down. Our waitress claimed we were lucky that we got in when we did. I agreed. Travis ordered a Dr.Pepper, and I ordered some sweet tea. We talked about life, the funny parts, the sad parts, and the embarassing parts. When the waitress came back to get our order, Travis, being the cute, funny, ahem... I mean... being the idiot, show off he is, he tried to order a taco. I order for him,
"He's joking and dosen't know when to quit," I tell our waitress, Mindy "He wants a spagetti." She nods, trying not to laugh.
"And for you miss?"
"Can I please have the chicken alfredo?" She nods, once again,
"Of course miss!" She smiles sweetly, writing the order down. After we eat, we go back to Travis's house. I change into a sports bra, and short shorts. Thanks A LOT KC!! I sit on Travis's bed, waiting for him, he finally comes in, shirtless, with green shorts, of course Green.
"S-so, where do I sleep?" I ask
"Well Gene is coming over soon and he has the couch.... so with m-me I guess?"
I feel my face heat up and move over to give him some room, and he gets into the bed, beside me.
"I had an amazing night," He says softly. I blush, I've never heard him say anything that softly and sweetly.
"I-I did too" I smile. I really hope I can move in with him someday, like Aphmau and Aaron.When his breathing slowed into a sleeping state, I wonder, is he a hard sleeper? I bite my lip, and hope for the best. I turn to face him, I wrap my arms around his neck, and I close the space between our lips, and kiss him.

A/N
635 words! Thank you all so much for reading!
😘💙💚💙💚