Confusion?

~~~Travis' POV~~~

I see Katelyn and Dante walking to the park, holding hands. Well, Katelyn is more of dragging Dante... hmmmm, I think I'm gonna check it out. When I get there, I see them go to a more private spot, surrounded by bushes. I sneak into the bushes without a noise.

"W-why did you bring me here?" Dante asks.

"I wanted to tell you something." Katelyn answers.

"What?"

"I-I wanted to-" I sneak out of the bushes, as quickly, and silently as possible. I speed walk toward the house. I stop short, and realize: I can't accuse them that easily. I walk back, get into the bushes, and see them hugging. That's it! I'm done, I'm out! I start to crawl out of the bushes, and fall on my elbows, making the leaves crinkle. I look back and see Katelyn looking around, so I freeze. Then, I see her freeze, and grab Dante's hand, and walk toward our house. I go and get tacos. They're all I can trust. After eating I text Katelyn. (T-Travis, K-Katelyn)

T- Katelyn, I need to talk to you

K- Ok! where are you?

T- I'll be at my house in a minute.

K- K! see you soon!

T- alright, bye.

K- Bye.

I arrive at my house, and take a deep breath.

~~~Katelyn POV~~~

"Hey, Travis!" I exclaim when he walks in.

"Hey, Katelyn." He nods, and grabs my hand.

I blush, and hug him, but he pushes me off. "Travis?"

once in his room, I sit on his bed, his glare making me incredibly nervous.

"You Ok?" I ask him

"We're over." He says harshly.

"W-what w-w-why?!" I sob.

"You know.." he sighs and stomps out of his room.

"Travis wai-" The door slams.

I stare at the ground, as tears stream down my face. I wipe them away quickly, and rush out of his room. I run across the street, and arrive at my house. I turn the knob and sigh, it just rattles, the door is locked. I knock, and wince at the sudden pain in my knuckles. the door creaks open and Kawaii~Chan peeks out. I really do not want to see her right now.

"Oh Katelyn~Sama! are you ok?!" she asks in a worried voice.

"yeah, just tired..."

"Oh Um ok?" She smiles, not believing my story.

she steps out of my way, and I walk into the house, and go to my room. I slam my door behind me. I grab my phone, and my blue headphones, and watch youtube.