At school

-Time skip next day-

*there will be a lot of time skips in this chapter Im sorry-

Karma and I walked to school together holding hands. I kinda wanted to keep our relationship a secret but I just couldn't help myself. I love holding his hand it makes me feel safe. I rest my head on Karma's shoulder. He kissed my head. I chuckled "I love you" I smile looking at him. "I love you too" He responded, He smiled I could the tinted blush on his cheeks. It was kinda hard to get him out of bed due to him wanting to stay in bed and skip school.

-At school-

We walked into the class room holding hands. Karma smirked and walked to his seat, before he did he kissed my head. "I love you" He patted my head then walked away. I looked at everyone. They were all wide mouth surprised. Some whispering. Karma sat at his desk. I awkwardly waved then walked to my desk.

Koro sensi came into the class and set a few books down. He saw that I was finally back in class and so was Karma. "welcome back Karma and Nagisa, Hoped you both had a fun two days off. Also don't worry Nagisa I sent all of your extra work to your mom" He had his pink face. Then I remembered what happened yesterday. wait he sent all the work to my mom. SHit. She doesn't know that I was absent for the past few days. But she should've guessed since I haven't gone home since that day. I didnt want to go home and see her. I might just get my stuff then leave. Might explain what's going on. She might understand.

I rested my head on my hand. I day dreamed about how my mom will react, I mean she can't be too mad. It was only a day. Plus its only love. She said she will be glad to meet who ever I love.

I feel a tap on my shoulder I jump and turn my head seeing it was Sugino. "so you and Karma are a thing?" He asked leaning in close. I rest my arm on to my desk. "yeah." I nodded my head. He kinda seemed sad. As if he liked me. "oh..is that why you weren't here yesterday?" he asked I smiled and nodded again. He leaned back into his seat and continued writing the notes. I looked back at Karma who was leaning back in his chair with his smug face. I look at the board and started writing the notes.

-Time skip lunch-

I take out my lunch, I sat at my desk. Well thats what I thought I would be doing at lunch. Karma walked over to me, saying he wanted to sit outside on the steps. So I joined him. We sat outside eating even feeding each other. I could feel the people in the classroom looking at us. Saying things. Karma really didn't care, nor did I.

"hey nagisa, do you like Sugino. Cause it seems he likes you" Karma looked at me, with a sorta anger in his eyes. I really didn't notice him looking like he was interested in me. "No, I don't like him" I explained taking a bite out of my sandwich. "good." I could tell he wanted to keep me to himself. Made me feel loved in a way. Belonging to Karma was probably a dream for girls in class 3-E. But here we have me. They weren't expecting that Karma of all people would like me. Nor was I.

I rested my head on his shoulder he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and brought me closer. I kissed his cheek and continued eating my lunch. I looked at the sky seeing that Koro-sensi was back from where ever he was. So I started packing my lunch and poked Karma's cheek. "c'mon it's time to go to class" I poked his cheek again. He started packing and we walked to class with his arm wrapped around me still.

Has we were walking I forgot to ask him if he would come to me to get my work, I'll ask him when we walk home. Hopefully.

-Class-

I sat in my normal seat and put my box back in my bag, everyone was still surprised about me and Karma. Can't really blame them since I'm surprised myself. Karma leaned back in his chair looking at me, I turned to him waving a little with a smile. He smiled and waved back. I blushed and turned back to the board.

"alright love birds keep it on the downlow we dont want to see that gross lovey dove things you two do" I can hear Ms. Bitch explain and her heels tapping at the wood, she stood at the front of the class setting a few books down. None of us really liked her but she was sorta growing on us. I looked down. "sorry Ms. Bitch" I chuckled and so did the rest of the class. "VIC! ITS VIC!" She explained slamming her hands on the desk. "We told you its gong to be a while before we call you Ms.Vic" Karma explained chuckling. Everyone was chuckling. "I guess the love birds are a team at insulting people" I heard Rinka whisper. "Whatever lets just get this class over with" Ms. Bitch writes on the board.