The princes (Smut)

~Time skip~

Karma was taking his shower while I sat on his bed.

The house was always empty, must be nice be nice not having parents nag you about every little thing. Especially about you gender.

I fell back on the bed sighing remembering the last night with my mom.

I loved her but damn was she a tiger mom. I hated her for that. Now I'm free and ran away with Karma.

Kinda like a princess story, the prince saves the princess from the evil mother.

Karma walked in smiling. "Nagi~" His voice was so seducing. I never thought the prince and princess would ever have been you know..two guys!

Karma walked to me with his smirk..it was so seducing. His eyes, and his smile, the way he coming towards me.

Once Karma reached me he pinned me to the bed holding my wrists "Are you ready~?" his voice was dripping with lust holding his position, holding me down and his warm skin tickling mine. A prince saves the princess but in this story..the prince saves the prince.

The story of the prince and the prince is different than the prince saves a princess from the tower. A boy and a boy breaking all the rules together.

Did the prince and princess have sex to celebrate?

I would expect so..what else would they have done?

Karma lifted my chin to meet his lips kissing my neck, and sucking. I let out a string of moans "Ahh~ Karma~" I moaned his names which seemed to be pleasing to him..he smirked against my skin "Dont be quiet I want to hear your precious moans" Karma's voice and breathes against m skin made me so...I cant describe it.

He grinned upon me softly letting his lips trail down my neck to my stomach. "how far shall i go today nagi?~" Karma asked still kissing and licking. "lets see~" I moaned, the moans got louder has he kissed and placed his lips on my skin. "Ahh~" my moans were all connected and grew louder. I moved my head slightly letting Karma take control of my body.

I moved along with Karma's body, our movements intertwined, has he stroked my skin and softly kissed my skin like a butterfly.

"Ahh~"

"Karma~"

Karma removed my pants when he got to my waist. Karma ran his fingers along my V line.

I decide I should at least try taking some control.

"Karma.." I was trying to distract him hoping this will bring him up to my face.

Karma crawled up slowly leaning down and pushing his lips against mine, I licked his lips being for an entrance, he gladly let me in, and this time I was going to win the dominate fight with our tongues.

Our tongues danced in our mouths.

I flipped Karma letting myself take domain, I started kissing his neck removing his shirt separating from the kiss for a moment but returning once i threw it to the side.

I did Karma like he would do me, I slowly reached his waist kissing his body leaving a mark, sucking and looking for his spot, once I found it I took control making him say my name, moan. Ugh he's so hot like this.

Once I reached his waist I took his pants off and started sucking, I licked his member bobbed my head, he thrusted into my mouth causing me to gag, I continued to suck. "Nagisa~ Im going to cum~" Karma moaned letting out a sigh when he did.

Sure it wasnt a good taste but I swallowed anyways, Karma moaned loud when he did and it was damn pleasing.

"Nagisa~"

"Karma~"

Our moans filled the house and the bedroom was getting hot and steamy.

*Sorry for the sucky chapter Im rushing this story. Im trying to think of ways to continue the story so suggest some things and again than you for 2.1k reads!! it means so much!(◕‿◕✿)*