stopped at the door

Karma and I stayed in bed. I was pantless since it was too hot for them, I had a long sweater on going past my thighs. Karma held my waist kissing my neck at random times..teasing me. I loved it. We were watching a movie about a girl and a boy they were a couple, but they were in an accident causing them to lose memory and slip into coma, the boy was the first to wake up.

Karma kissed my neck "You seem so cuddly and playful like this~" his voice was sedutive and it sent shivers down my spine..."then play with me~" I responded leaning back on to his crotch feeling the hardness, I was blushing. I knew he wasnt going to do anything but I like teasing myself.

"Oh? you want me to?" Karma leaned in to my ear his hot breath was on my neck. Damn he knows my weaknesses. I didnt respond. I was surprised when he turned me around laying me on the bed, my arms above my head. Karma's face was so..so..so hot.

Karma leaned down to my neck breathing heavy. His breathes hit my neck  causing many many emotions.

He started licking my neck kissing, and sucking. Normal things to start doing. He kissed harder causing a string moans out of my mouth.

Karma traced up my neck to my jawline, and my lips, he started kissing my lips. I kissed his back. He licked my lips asking for an opening. I let him in our tongues danced fought for domain he won of course. Letting our tongues trace inside our mouths.

The kiss kept heating causing more and louder moans escape our mouths.

Karma moaning was so fucking hot I couldnt keep my hands to myself. I ran my hands through his hair. So soft.

Karma stopped a moment a string of salvia followed him but slowly broke, I wiped the salvia off my mouth. "is something wrong?" I asked picking myself up balancing myself on my elbows. "Get some pants on time to go"

Karma jumped up and handed me my clothes. "Wait what time is it?!" I asked throwing my sweater off and putting on real clothes. "5:00 hurry!" Karma shouted from the bathroom.

I waited for Karma to finish getting ready, sitting on the bed thinking of the kiss shiro planted on me last night, what made him think he could do that? what the hell is wrong with him?

"Alright ready?' Karma asks placing a hand upon my shoulder. I was looking at my foot. "Yeah lets head out" i responded standing up.

Karma opened the door thats when we saw him...waiting for us.

Sugino.