Arriving there

The bus drive was long but great besides the first part, when I was being a crybaby. Im happy Karma didnt notice me crying. He just comforted me. He doesn't realize that he comforted me. just like he always does. But the thought was still in the back of mind. It hurt me. But I was too busy admiring every bit of florida I could.

I awed when I saw the beautiful and new scenery taking pictures with the camera we brought. Karma tried to hide the fact that he was chuckling at me whenever I did. Every picture was great in my opinion that is. Everything was great! Though the bus drive was long. We've been sitting here for almost Three hours.

I felt my stomach growl. I placed my hand upon it not realizing I was hungry. "Are you hungry Nagisa?" Karma asks making sure I was okay. I nodded a little turning my head to Karma. Karma chuckled and handed me some food he brought. "you really dont have to, I can wait" I declined the food waiting for a response. karma took a bite of the food. "alright suit yourself".

It was getting late. We weren't at the park yet. I looked out the window. My eyes moved around the scenery till I noticed a new sign. It was purple not green. Another sign. Purple. I looked closely taking a picture seeing what the sign read. "disney land five miles" My eyes widen and turn to Karma. "Karma! Look look we're almost there!" I tapped on his shoulder pointing to the window. His eyes grew with exictment. We both looked at each other. Karma placed his hand upon my cheek, the warmth of my blush was at his finger tips. I nuzzled his hand holding it. "I love you so much" Karma placed his arms around me bringing me into a hug, I embraced him. "I love you too" The thought of Rio taking Karma away from me arrived again. I wanted it gone but I cant.

"alright kids we're here!" Koro sensi walked down the asile of the bus making sure everyone was here. Kids trying to stab him, or attack. "Alright when I get off please listen to Karasuma, Im going to get see if the hotel is ready for us" Koro sensi got off the bus as Karasuma appeared from the front seats. "Alright kids. Listen up. I will let you out in pairs. so no comnation." His arms crossed as always. He points to the pair he's letting out, then called for another once they left.

Once everyone was off we got our bags from the little "trunk" on the bus. We looked at the hotel. It was amazing. So big and decorated. It was called "Pop culture" or something. It looked so abstract. I pulled out my camera taking a picture. It was colorful and different. I couldnt quite explain it, but very different from anything in japan. I turned to karma wrapping my arm around his shoulder and raising my camera. Karma postioned himself for the picture by kissing my cheek. The blush and the smile was very very noticeable in the picture.

Koro sensi walked out of the hotel "Alright kids go to the lobby I'll take you to your rooms." he addressed us to the door. Karma laced his fingers around mine as we walked to the door.

Walking through the doors was an experience itself, everything was again so abstract. I took another picture of the lobby. "Ya know you're going to run out of film if you continue taking pictures" Sugino said tapping upon my shoulder. "I know thats why I brought ten bags of film." I pull out a small bag of film filled to the brim. I love taking pictures so I knew I would need way more film than one. Sugino chuckled and patted my shoulder walking away.

Looking at the old pictures of celebrities and old toys in the lobby made this hotel more...how would you describe it? It had more culture than most hotels. But hey this is disney they go all out with their stuff.

I took pictures of a lot of things in the lobby until Koro-sensi told us that our rooms were ready.

The whole class got a floor to themselves. Karma and I were room 149. we were on the second floor next to the pool.

I took a few pictures of the pool. The way it was, everything was so different fro anything Ive seen.

Everything about this resort was so different

Everything about this resort was so different. It made your eyes move around, taking in every piece of the art. Hell I think Im going to run out of film before I even go to the park.