Karma's day (part 2)

-Karma POV-

I wake up rubbing my head. I let my eyes adjust for a bit seeing Mr.Karasuma. "Where's Koro sensi" I ask rubbing my eyes, "he's teaching the class. Told me to watch over you while you slept to make sure you are okay" he stands up walking over to me and petting my head. "I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" I take a sip of my coffee even though it was not so hot any more. "Look Karma you can't hide what happened but school comes before emotions" Mr. Karasuma explains typing on his laptop. "how can you say that?! You really are cold hearted" I stand up walking away. Sometimes I really hated him.

-Karasuma POV-

Sure Im considered cold hearted. But I'm happy he wasnt looking at my computer. I was secretly getting some info on Nagisa's mother. Nothing really just a divorce, thats really all. But I was also trying to get the government to help with that Thing's plan. It was a decent plan and might actually work. Depends if we can even get in the house.

-Koro Sensi Pov-

I tap on Ms.Vic's shoulder telling her she can leave. "alright kids we are going need some help" everyone stared at me with questioning eyes. I chuckled. I drew on the board about my plan. "Nagisa's mom abuses him and won't allow Karma to be with Nagisa due to them being gay" Everyone gasped. I explained my plan. "but I'm going to need your help." with out a word everyone nodded and agreed. "what do we have to do?" Yuma asked raising his hand "thats simple Yuma. You need to distract his mom" I patted all the kids with my tentacles. "but how?" Kayano stood up asking. "petitions" I threw papers every where. The kids looked at them and smiled realizing it was papers from child services. Once signed we can keep Nagisa away and let him possibly live with Karma.

-Karma POV-

I walked into the classroom sitting in my desk I rest my head Everyone looked at me. Making feel uncomfortable. "Karma did you rest well?" Koro sensi walks over to me patting my head. I nod my head then look at Nagisa's empty desk, remembering the way he looked at me yesterday, his smile, his warm eyes. I face down at the desk wrapping my arms around my head trying to hide the fact I was about to cry. I can hear Koro sensi walk away. He erased the board. Damn never knew I could be so attach to someone and miss them so much.

-Time Skip-

The walk home was gloomy without Nagisa I just stared at the ground kicking a rock. Lunch I just went in the teachers lounge and hid from everyone.Knowing them they will bring sympathy.

Sitting at home was gloomy too. I just sat in my room. Nothing else, just wishing for Nagisa back. I looked at our messages, remembered our first time. Remembered how sweet his kisses were. How gentle he was, kind, calm, and great. He shouldn't have to deal with this. He should be in my arms. All I ask is that he leaves his mother. Stay with me. He wouldn't have to live with that awful human. I hope she dies.