Lets swim!

~Nagisa POV~

Karma and I walked to our room together avoiding the questions that are yet to come or followed us.

"So Nagisa~" Karma had his hand placed upon the hotel door before I could walk in, I faced Karma chuckling softly, it sorta looked like one of those 90 movies, the slick flirts with the girl. 'Yes Karma?" I knew what he wanted, what else would you expect from Karma? He caressed my cheek leaning in "Lets go for a swim" Karma said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the pool. "What?! but the pool is closed!" I shouted softly so people wouldn't wake up. "yes but come on we can do whatever we want now so lets swim" He turned to me.

We sat at the edge of the pool after I agreed to go for a 'swim' it might be just swimming. who knows. "Nagisa?" Karma reaches for my hand interwining our fingers. "Yes Karma?" I looked at him the way his hair looked in the light that is being reflected from the water. "I love you" Karma leans in our lips were about to touch we could feel our breathes upon each other's lips. Karma wrapped his arm around me and jumped into the pool, dragging me in with him. "Ah!" I fell into the pool, the water was warm but still cold in a way. Now my clothes were wet great.

I poked my head out of the water looking for Karma. "Karma?" I looked around for the red hair I couldn't find him so I started to panic. I looked for Karma still unable to find him.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me into the water. "AHHH!" I fell back tats when I saw Karma appeared, he was fast. "I love you Nagisa" Karma pulls me up out of the water "Dont scar-" Karma interrupted me by pulling me into a kiss. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him I kissed back wrapping my arms around him. Karma picked me up wrapping my legs around him, our tongues moved together, teeth clinking. we kissed as if we had no tomorrow.

We moved around the pool grinding upon each other. Still kissing we didnt care much for the fact we were soaking wet, at all.

Karma pulled away from the kiss a string of saliva becoming smaller has he pulled away. "Im going to go get us some drinks from the vending machine. Please stay here" Karma put me one the ledge of the pool softly. "Okay. Hurry back" Karma got out of the pool heading to the machine.

The pool was peaceful at night. No kids running around screaming and splashing water on you. No adults just me and Karma.

~Sugino POV~

Of course! Another fucking make out session its bad enough they have sex a lot so I can hear Nagisa's moans. Its not that bad but damn it I wish it was me! Making Nagisa's moan my name. Not that Brat! I deserve Nagisa more than he does. I got an idea...

I walked over to Nagisa bringing him a towel. "Hey umm Nagisa I would like to say sorry about today" I wrapped him in the towel, sitting down. "Its fine dont worry!" Nagisa looked over. I looked at his soft lips. They were soft but placed upon the wrong guy.

I grabbed Nagisa by the shoulder bringing him to my lips.

I kissed him passionately not letting go. He tried pulling away, Nagisa squirmed. I held tighter. I hear footsteps approaching to Nagisa and I. "Let go of him!" I saw the red head run to me dropping the drinks. I wasnt scared. I stood up holding Nagisa in my arms. "He's mine! You dont deserve him!" I screamed kissing Nagisa again. Karma ran over pushing me. I dropped Nagisa But he caught him.

"Its okay Nagisa..Stay here" Karma sat Nagisa down wrapping the towel around him.

Karma punched me again making me fall to the floor. "Fine! keep him!" I walked away pushing karma into the pool.

"wait sugino!" Nagisa jumped up running to me. I knew he would love me.

I looked at Karma who was about to cry.

BOOM

I was hit with a surprise. Nagisa used that clap I was paralyzed unable to move. Nagisa kicked me. I was unable to move I fell back but I caught myself.

I ran off. Still having strong feelings towards the blue hair and a strong hatred towards the red head.

~Nagisa POV~

I walked over to Karma helping him up. "Nagisa are you okay? What did he do besides kiss? anything?" Karma made sure I was okay looking into my eyes. Holding my head. I raised my hand up Karma's cheek smiling lightly. "I'm fine Karma. Are you okay?" I looked into Karma's eyes seeing anger, happiness, kindness. Before him and I started I saw something different. It was ruthless but still loving. "Yes iM fine but, what about you?" Karma brought me close to his chest. "Im fine Karma please dont worry he's gone now" I had my hands upon his chest, my head just above under his chin. He was still damp, but it was okay.

Karma took me to the chair ad handed me the soda he got for me. I walked over to him wrapping the towel around Karma. "Thank you Karma." I kissed his head smiling lightly.

Karma looked immoral but he was actually kinda gentle. The way he saved me was impressive.

But that kiss...what is going on with Sugino. He knows i with Karma. Is he saying something about Karma? no Karma loves me..Or else he wouldn't have proposed. So what is going on with Sugino? It has to be something.

I sat down drinking my soda, it was still cold.

I was freezing. But with a million thoughts in my head I did not focus on the cold.

Karma still seemed to be shooken up but he was okay. But he kept alert in case Sugino comes back.