I dont know what to title this

I rested my arm upon Nagisa's shoulder, making sure he would sleep peacefully. He snored softly. Kayano looked over at us. "awe you two are adorable!" she awed I held my finger to my lips telling her to hush. She nodded and hushed back at me.

Holding Nagisa close I rested my head upon his smiling softly. The steridist walked by a few times asking if we needed anything. I kindly nodded no.

Nagisa suddenly woke up looking at me quickly then hugging me tightly I patted his head, "You okay? did you have a bad dream?" I asked quietly I calmed patted his head making sure he was okay. "Yeah. Im okay now. You're here" Nagisa adjusted himself again kissing my cheek.

I could hear Kayano awe chucking slightly. I called for a steridist asking for some water for Nagisa. She handed me the water with a warm smile. "is that all sir?" She asked I nodded my head "No" She walked away still holding her smile. I handed the drink to Nagisa he smiled "Thank you Karma" His kind smile seemed to always change me in a way no one can explain. I kissed his head "No need to thank me"

We just boarded this plane maybe five hours ago and Im already done with this flight. So long and boring and everyone talking. It was really pissing me off I couldn't wait to get off. The upside to this is that I get to sit next to Nagisa and cuddle him. Though I cant suck his dick I was still really happy I could be next to him. His head upon my shoulder and his amazement at how high we were, he was adorable no matter where we were. even ten thousand feet in the air.

~Nagisa's POv~

The fact that we were ten thousand feet in the air scared me. No I dont hate heights. I'm just scared of what could happen. I just wanted this flight to be over. But with Karma here to comfort me calmed. His warm skin touching mine. His hands going through my hair-

Thats starting to sound like a smut. I mean thats sorta the reason why you kids are reading this story of Karma and I. Am i wrong?

I adjusted myself and started reading the book I brought, it wasnt anything special really. Karma talked to Rio but still had his arm around me. I couldn't quite make out what they were saying due to everyone talking.

I was sorta getting jealous so I brought the book closer to me just a tiny bit. They dont even like each other. They never even dated, thy are just great friends..but still it kinda bothered me how close they were. but I wont do anything stupid like ruin their friendship. Thats just plain selfish. I want Karma to be happy. So I just pushed my jealously aside and focused on my book.