operaction Save lovers commence

*might not be from someone's point of view since this chapter will be switching a lot*

Koro sensi sits at a tree waiting for the kids to say the right place and time.

Nagisa's mother hears the a soft knock at the door. Nagisa knew what that meant. He puts a few clothes in a bag and puts the bag on his bag then waits, waiting to be taking to his lover's arms, his heart was basically pounding at his chest.

Nagisa's mother opens the door seeing a few kids. "hello miss! would you like to help the puppies?" Kayano holds up a pen and her paper. Sugino takes this time to look at the house, to see what the other kids will tell Koro-sensi to go.

"Now's not a good time, she's still not distracted enough." Rinka explains waving her arm to direct the others. Chiba agrees nodding his head. "this will give us more time to look around" explains Chiba. They both take sides of the area seeing a good spot. The back door.

Rio hides in a bush watching Karma's window. "Dont you feel like a stalker? I sorta do" Rio jokes about with Karasuma. "Its part of our duty. Don't over think it" Karasuma fixates his binoculars looking closely. "He seems to not be up to anything" Karasuma explains. "its Karma" Rio points out. "good point" Karasuma agrees nodding his head.

Vic also uses this time to look around, she walks over to the other side of the house. "I'll be back." she walks off . Sugino nods. "Sorry I dont like puppies" Mrs. Shiota almost closes the door as Kayano walks off. "how about the children! just sign this and we'll bring you some extra cash for your child's college!" Explains Yukino. "Oh. This sounds intresting." Mrs. Shiota looks closely at the paper. She almost took the pen to sign the paper. "You can also sign this to help my baseball team! please..we need more equiment or else we can't play in the next big game" Sugino acted sad. Mrs. Shiota showed some interest.

Rinaka brings up her mic to her mouth, "Back down. Now's a good time in three...two..one! Koro sensi go!"

Koro sensi flew off the tree flying at mock 20 he opened the door and dashed through. Going up the stairs. He opened Nagisa's door. Stopping at his door. "hurry Nagisa get in my jacket" Koro sensi whispered putting Nagisa into his jacket and taking off.

Nagisa's exictment grew stronger knowing he will be able to see his lover again. He couldn't wait.

"we got Nagisa. Everyone at Karma's please be ready" Karasuma walked over to a bush near the door. He was happy to get the news so was Rio she walked over to the other side of the door in a bush.

"Ritsu can you give me the coridinates to Karma's from here and keep track of Karma for me" Koro sensi asked Ritsu. "on it!" Ritsu responded

Mrs. Shiota looks at the papers. "ya know bring over the girl with the puppies I'll sign all of these!" She signed the papers, and Kayano came over bringing Ms. Vic. "thank you for signing the papers. Your son Nagisa is now released and will be living with his boyfriend Karma, one more thing.." Ms. vic hold her pointer finger up and all the kids hand the papers to her. "You will be sentenced to atlas a few years in jail for child abuse and keeping your child out of school. Karasuma let the men take over" Before she could say anything else Mrs vic and the others jumped off the balcony. "thank you for freeing Nagisa!" Kayano laughed. "wait what! You tricked me!" The other team came in grabbing Mrs. Shiota and dragging her away. "where's my son!?" She screamed and kicked trying to push away but she already being dragged away. "with our teacher!"

Everyone laughed who were standing at the entrance of the aparment building is now over joyed knowing they've saved instead of killing. "is it okay if we go to Karma's and see the happiness?" Yukino asks Koro sensi. "yes you kids deserve it and make it quick" The students ran off laughing and so did Ms. Vic they were all filled with excitement. Running, laughing, and highfiving feeling proud of themselves.

The kids met up with koro sensi at the door, with Nagisa. "thank you all so much!" Nagisa hugged everyone almost choking back tears. "No need to thank us you would've done the same" Rio hugged and patted Nagisa's head. "Now go he's probably dying to see you" Sugino pointed at the door. "wait does he know?" Nagisa asked looking at everyone. "Nope!" Everyone pushed Nagisa to the door.