I do

I stood in the room looking at what I was wearing. 

I cut my hair for this occasion, today was the day, that Karma and I waited for, a whole year we waited, and its here. Its finally here. 

I was ready to step out of the room. Ready to walk down the aisle. Meeting Karma's eyes. 

Karma has not seen me in a week due to the girls deciding to keep me at their apartment. 

"Nagisa its almost time. Are you ready?" Kayano and Rio were my sorta brides maids. 

I turned at them smiling. "Im ready" 

Their eyes looked stunned when they saw me in my suit. 

"Well lets go" 

I did a hard gulp. I adjusted my colar.

Damn I was nervous. I wondered how nervous Karma was. 

Kayano held her hand out to me. 

"Lets go"

I still remember my thoughts, walking down the aisle. 

This moment I have waited and prepared, the music was telling Karma and the people I was arriving. We decided to do a traditional japanase wedding. 

This moment as I walking down the aisle, this moment meeting Karma's eyes for the first time in a week, seeing him tear up. His smile. This moment was miraculous. 

I took a deep breathe knowing I was a diamond that everyone stared at. 

I looked over to Mr. Karasuma who was smiling. 

Once I got to the podium, I looked deeper in Karma's eyes. He was staring into mine. 

We were ready. 

That day was the most cherished memory I have ever shared with Karma. 

I couldn't wait to be officially bound with Karma for life. 

It felt forever when the preacher I guess you can call him was talking. 

"You may now kiss the groom!" 

Karma didnt think twice before grabbing my waist and pulling me into a kiss that sealed our fates. I wrapped my arms around his neck not letting go. 

"Well how about that? we're spending our future together" Karma kissed again.

"I guess we are" I said in the kiss. 

Everyone cheered. So much as happened over the year we were together. 

We 'defeated' koro-sensi. Now the first gay marriage in japan. 

Karma and I was all over the news. 

'First gay marriage in japan? How will the gods react?' 

So many head lines, we made a difference in japan. 

That is the end of the story of the first gay marriage in japan. I went down in history. 

I lifted my hand that was being held by the nurse who was about to 'release' me. 

"Nagisa shiota. It was a pleasure hearing of your story. I cant believe I'm about to release the man who changed gay marriage" The nurse smiled happily her warm smile calmed me. 

"Thank you for giving me chance to be with the one I love" The nurse whispered showing me her ring "Well you're very welcome my dear"  I smiled and kissed her hand. 

"Do you miss Karma?" The nurse asked preparing the shot. 

"More than anything" I layed back in the pillow closing my eyes remembering the rebellious red head. 

"Ready?" 

"Ready" 

I was ready to be 'released' Im seventy years old, living in a hospital. It was my time. 

The nurse injected the Iv into my veins. 

I slowly closed my eyes seeing watching tears come down the nurses face holding my hand. Whispering thank you.  

We changed history in japan. 

We changed love. 

We were brave.