Time to leave

~Time skip~

Its been a week since the fight. It was time to head back to Japan.

I talked to koro-sensi about moving Sugino to another area in the plane and bus so I dont hurt him again and he'll stay off my Blueberry.

"Come on Karma! we gotta meet them outside!" Nagisa was dragging my arm ready to head out to the buses. I was ready. I just wanted to mess with him. His foot was still fucked up. But he could walk on it.

"Fine but first.." I grabbed Nagisa's arm pulling him into a kiss. "Okay lets go!" I ran out the door carrying our luggage.

Nagisa ran after me, we were both laughing. "wait up Karma!" Nagisa shouts. We nearly slipped on the pavement by the pool. Since we were in a rush.

~At the bus~

"and thats everyone!" Koro sensi shouts after counting the kids.

The bus started to move, I was so happy to get back home. I can now prepare a wedding and romantic shit like that.

Nagisa looked through the camera laughing or cringing at our pictures and he even showed me some.

I believe we took thousands of photos.

None of us tried to assinate the octpus since we were so busy having fun, or beating each other's asses.

The bus was quiet since we were all very tired, I just talked to Nagisa laughing at the pictures we took. We were going to get them made, and hang them in our room.

~time skip~

Nagisa and I were finally in our room, we decided we would wait to get the photos made since we were tired.

'"I had fun with you Karma" Nagisa intertwines our finger bringing my hand to his lips.

"I did too Nagisa" I kissed Nagisa's head.

I just wanted to relax and fix this jet lag.

School is going to suck tomorrow.

~WOW! Angel updated twice a day! oh my god!

yes I updated two times so I could get things off my mind. but guess what! im coming out as gay tomorrow! im super excited!

today was rough tbh and hopefully it gets better. I also want to finish this story so I can start finishing snapchat lovers. Hope you all are enjoying this story more to come soon!~