Nagisa's mom

-After school-

When the last bell rang Karma and I walked over to each other, we both knew we wanted to walk with each other. So he kinda handed me his arm, I wrapped both my arms around his arm then we started walking home. Of course people were saying things but who cares some were staring but this is me AND Karma. It wasnt us being alone anymore all we wanted was each other. Plus we were both guys so it was kind a weird having two guys dating.

When we walked out of the classroom I asked Karma if we can stop by my house to get what we needed. "yeah sure, I would love to meet your mom!" He responded in a cheery voice. Wait meet my mom. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt.

We walked to my house I clenched on to Karma's arm not wanting to let go, and Im also scared of letting my mom meet him. She's not the type to like people like him. When we got to do the door I looked at Karma, trying to hide my fear. I stood on my toes to reach his lips then kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him passionately, afraid this might be the last time I see him. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I really didn't want to let go, but I had to. But I kept the kiss till he broke it. "don't be scared your mother can't be that bad" He rests his forehead upon mine. I smiled. "You're right she won't do anything" I wasn't too worried but I still was.

I open the door. "hey mom?" I walk in slowly, then hearing her footsteps run to the door I let Karma in. I see her running to me. She picked me up and hugged me. "where have you been?! It's been two days. You didn't even give me a warning. How dare you leave me?" she put me down then slapped me. Karma was wide eyed when I looked at him. I could tell he wanted to hurt her. I smiled showing that I was okay. But he didn't buy it. "mom where's all my work?" I asked sternly. "Don't use that tone of voice on me! Who's this?" She looked at Karma. I could tell he was about to break her. "I'm his boyfriend Karma. I'm guessing your the mother. You aren't very good at your job" He walks in front of me trying to protect me. He had his smirk, he was about to be salty. I hugged Karma from behind trying to hold back tears. she was going to do something. But I don't know what. "Boyfriend!? Impossible! That's a s-" she was cut off. "A sin? yeah so? I am full of sin. I just so happen to help Nagisa with sinning" He held my arms and made sure to not let go. I could feel another hand grab mine. Pulling me away from Karma. That's when it happened tears coming down my face. "stay away from my son! you will never see him again!" my mom pushed me to the ground, I look at Karma who was about to cry. "Give him back! You awful beast" Karma tried to reach for me but my mom opened the front door and shoved him out.

I look at the window seeing Karma ponding at it. My mom picked me up and carried me to my room throwing me in. "You will not leave till you understand the sin you've brought to me and our family. Until you get that work done that's done on your desk." She slammed the door locking it from the outside. I could still hear Karma banging upon the door screaming foul things. I never loved my mother. So I dont care what he says about her.