operation save lovers Plan

-Koro POV-

After Karma left I told the children to stay and get ready. Some kid's had to wear their gear so they can hide in the back, they will be using this mission has a way to learn more about assassination. This will teach them to kindness and leadership. Hopefully they understand this is also a lesson.

Roles:

Rinaka: back side of the house

Chiba: back side of house

Vic: supervisor

Yukino: petition

Yuma: petition

kayano: Petition

Karamura: keep watch of Karma

Rio: keep watch of karma

Sugino: Petition

If she doesn't sign one petition the students hold other disguised has charity events. The students behind the house find me the fastest way in and out of the house. They will tell me through a mic that is hidden in their gear. The people at Karma's house will make sure he doesn't do anything risky by watching the house and with secret cameras installed by yours truly they will keep watch of him. Karasuma has guards prepared to take action when needed.

The plan is that the kids will knock on the door asking for a sighniture. While thats happening kids around the house will talk to me with the hidden walkie talkies I talked about. Kids at karma's make sure he doesn't go somewhere. Nagisa knows of our plan I talked to him earlier today so he's preparing. The guards will take Ms. Shiota when she signs. Is there anything I'm missing? No great! we can commence Operation save lovers.

"kids! Go!" I hold the door of the school as the kids jumped out prepared. wearing gear or normal clothing. So excited, the smiles on there faces just brings joy. They were ready, this was what their training prepared them for, not just for killing me. But for saving others.