a relaxed day

I slid on my shirt, I stood in front of the mirror. Looking into it, my eyes moved around looking at my details. Trying to see what Karma would want with me? He's probably one of the most strongest person I've ever met. Then there's me, the blueberry.

Karma was a firing passion.

I was an innocent person who can't kill.

what does he see in me?

I heard the door open. I ran out  quickly putting on my pants.

I ran to Karma basically jumping into his arms. "I was gone for five minutes..didnt know you would miss me that much" Karma wraps his arms around not letting go. I was able to reach his shoulder since I was being held by him. "I'm just worried thats all" Karma walked to the bed closing the door laying down with me on top of him.

"Kurasuma said it's fine since you're injured but once we're up and running we're going to magic kingdom"  Karma petted my head rubbing my hair back. He must've known this calms me.

"Okie we'll go tonight to at least to watch the fireworks" The room was quiet. I could hear Kurasuma sending the rest of the class to the parks.

"Alright Nagisa"

That whole day we binge watched a new show. It was good. We ate snacks we Karma got from a vending machine or breakfast from room service.

I sat in Karma's lap letting him comb my hair. "You should keep it down today we aren't heading out till 4;30 so we can fit in some rides" Karma kissed my cheek and wrapping his arms around me. I didnt like having it down but there wasnt really no point till then. So I nodded in agreement.

We weren't doing anything bad just watching Tv, eating, and cuddling and shared conversations/jokes.

*Sorry for the super short chapters! But more is to come. There will be a lot going on so hope you loves dont mind a super long story!*