Valentines day hunt for Karma

I forgot what day it was when I woke up, the warm sun tickled my skin has I lifted myself up. I looked over to Karma's side of the bed, which seemed to be lighter..he wasn't there. "Karma.." I looked around the room moving my body, noticing the striking pain in my lower region.

"Karma!" I screamed Karma's named getting worried. Where could he be?

The door knob started to jiggling and the lovely red head walked in with a tray. "Hey you said my name enough last night. Whats wrong? I brought you breakfast in bed" Karma walked to the bed putting the tray with a cup, heart shaped pancakes with strawberries and a glass of milk. "I love you, Nagisa. Happy Valentines" Karma kissed my head and walked out.

WAIT ITS VALENTINES DAY OH SHIT! I FORGOT!

I ate the nice breakfast. The pancakes and strawberries were sweet, also drizzled with chocolate.

I got out of the bed feeling something tickle upon my feet, looking down I saw soft red petal things. I picked one up realizing they were rose petals. Wow Im an idiot.

I followed the trail of roses that lead to a suit that was hanging on the door, with a note on the sleeve. I took the note reading it:

"Put this on, I have big surprises. Follow the rose petals, to find me. Once you find me I have a big surprise. Also don't think this wont be on the floor tonight ;)"

I smiled looking at the suit.

"Oh karma what do you have in store?" I sighed taking my clothes off and putting on the white shirt and jacket, tie, and pants.

The suit fit well, kinda loose but still a really good fit.

I looked down following the rose petals to the kitchen. Another note with a rose:

"Each 'checkpoint' will have a present"

I walked following the rose petals carrying the single rose.

The rose lead to the park that karma and I went to. On the slide was a ribbon trailing up to the platform. I walked up the stairs stepping on the rose petals. Seeing another note.

"Dont forget to keep the notes just so I make sure you went to every stop!. Pull the string thats hanging above you for your next present"

I pulled on the string and a stuffed bear came down. It was brown with a little bow.

I took the bear sliding down the slide. "I wonder how long it took to plan/do all this"

I followed the rose petals that lead away from the slide.

I started to notice a pattern between all these places.

These were places where Karma and I shared memories.

Each note describes what we did and why its special to Karma.

So far I collected a rose, a bear, a box of chocolates, a bundle of roses, a giant teddy bear, and a card. Karma put a lot of thought into this present.

Once I reached the last place.

It was the cafe where I told Karma how I felt.

The lady we saw was there.

"Oh Nagisa? hi! a lovely red head told me to give this to you once you arrived!" The lady directed me to the counter handing me the coffee I had that day and a note.

"Go to the school for your big surprise!"

I thanked the lady running to the school.

Once I got there I saw Karma in his suit and every one holding a rose. A banner saying:

"Happy Valentines, Nagisa!"

"karma.." I smiled the gesture was so nice. Karma had his hands folded while everyone handed me a rose.

I blushed whispering thank you.

Once every rose was handed to me Karma walked to me handing me a box of chocolates.

"Nagisa, I love you and want to spend my whole life with you.. I want to make everyday special just for you and cherish you. I love you Nagisa and Happy valentines day." Karma kissed me on the lips, grabbing me by the waist. I smiled against his lips, happy he did such a gesture in short notice.

"Karma I love you too."

Karma held me close rubbing my head and looked at my ring.

"I cant wait to marry you"