Chapter 1

Hi everyone! This is my first story and I'll probably make some grammar mistakes, sorry about that.
Enjoy! ❤️

Y/n = your name

----------------------------

"Y/n, wake up! Come on! Or you're going to be late!", yelled your mother. "Alright, mum..", you said in an early morning voice. Today was going to be your first day of middle school, you were very excited but a bit anxious at the same time; you had just moved from Oakland, USA, to Crawley, UK, and you were worried about meeting new people and such.

You got prepared, grabbed your bag and walked right to the bus stop, which wasn't too far from your house. While you were standing there, you suddently see a group of three girls, a blonde, one with long black braids, and a gothic one, they were making fun of a little boy with blue spiky hair and other kids watching the scene.
You tried to get a little closer to the crowd; you weren't quite getting what was about to happen. The one with braids and the goth held him by the shoulders, and the blonde-haired one, while giggling, said "Who do you think you are?! Look at yourself! I'm never gonna date a smurf!" and slapped him around the face.

All the kids started laughing and pointing at him. That made you so upset, you wanted to do something, you thought "Maybe I should help him! But... I don't know... I don't wanna risk my reputation from the beginning". At a certain point, he looked like he was about to cry, so you immediatly went in the middle of the crowd and screamed "Enough!". Everyone stopped laughing and stared at you. The blondie gave you an evil look and shouted "Who the heck are you?! The new one, aren't you? Keep your ugly face away from here, bitch!". In your old school, you were not known as a very... gentle girl, so you grabbed her by the collar and looked at her with an expression of rage. You unexpectedly saw tears flowing from her eyes, melting all of her make-up. "That's a pretty cheap mascara for one like you, hun".

All the kids started laughing again and clapping their hands. Then, when the bus arrived, you left her and walked away with a exulting bunch of kids behind you.

(this how ur feelin right now ---> 😎)

------------------------------

End of chapter 1.