Chapter 13

"Yew'r very good at cooking, luv", said your boyfriend, with his mouth full of food, "Where did ya learn this, girl?", asked Russ and Noodle nodded in sign of approval. The green-skinned man was the only one being quiet and happened to seem pretty indifferent.
He wasn't paying attention at all of what was going on, he was just lost into his worries.
You then sat at the table and joined them eating. You kinda noticed the unusual expression on Murdoc's face, but you thought he was probably coming from another of his drinking nights and decided not to say anything.

After lunch, you had to carry some Stu's striped t-shirts and pants to his room from laundry. You placed the massive pile of clothing on his bed. You then turned, "What's this?", you thought, a red little notebook with a writting on it had fallen from the pile. It said "Thoughts about y/n", you weren't used to mind other people's business, but felt kinda curious at the same time, after all it was something with your name written on it, so, why not?
You carefully opened it.

So, her name's y/n. Well, she's very pretty, long/short h/c hair, e/c eyes, s/c skin. I just met her and I already wonder if she likes me too. Or maybe, if she would like to know me better.
I wanna thank her from defending me from those girls, I'll offer to her a bite of my jam and peanut butter sandwich, she's gonna like it! *small drawing of you*

{...Other thoughts written in middle school...}

She's the most clever girl here at (idk, a random name) high school, I'm not so smart as her, I'm scared she's gonna reject me or make fun of me if i confess. I really love her, but she seems to like that Nathan guy. Well, he's tall and handsome, I mean, I'm probably out of her standards.

{Last year of High school}

Shit, I have to confess, she's gonna go back to Oakland, I can't loose her, I'm a coward.

Cool, I did well as always. I'm an idiot, she's overseas. Fuck me. I can't stop crying, I have been thinking about how to tell her for all of these years, but as I said, I'm an idiot. That's why.

{Years later}

I appreciate Noods and the guys are trying to cheer me up, but I literally can't stop thinking about y/n, she is still on my mind. My feelings are ruining my career, it is difficult to focus on it anymore. I have to give up, I lost her.

No way! I can't believe I found this notebook, Paula would kill me if she sees it. I feel so stupid thinking that, for years I've only based my life on y/n, I can't waste my time like this. I have my girlfriend now and also the Gorillaz, I'm finally happy with my life. I think I'm gonna throw this away.

I never threw it away tho. I can't say if this is the best or worst day of my life. I met y/n again, I can't believe it. And she's also living in my house, right. I just found out I still love her and I never really forgot her. Great, just great. Obviously I don't know how to confess, agai-"WOT ARE YEW DOIN'", Stuart screamed, freaking you out. You jumped and hid the red little notebook behind your back. "Nothing Stu, w-what are you talking about?", you said with an awkward smile. His face turned completely red and he started sweating. "Stu, you okay?", "W-why did y-yew read that?", he said trembling. "Are you panicking?! Relax, Stu", you made him sitting on the bed and kissed his forehead to calm him down. "Yew'll fink E'm a weirdo now..sorre". You softly put your hand on his shoulder and said, "Actually, I think that's very sweet". He smiled, surprised of what you said and kissed you on the lips. Man, he really did love you.

--------------------------------------

End of chapter 13.