Chapter 34

Stuart had been walking for days, with no place where to go, trying to escape from everything and everyone. He spent his days in casual pubs he bumped in, drinking alone as much as he could. Getting drunk was not enough though, he couldn't get the image of you out of hid mind, anything remembered him of you, even when Gorillaz songs were sometimes played around streets and in pubs. The sound of his voice melting to yours always caused him to burst into tears, because he couldn't stop the sadness caused by the lack of your presence. But the worst thing ever to him, was that he saw you suffer and it was his fault.

Since the frontman left, the band decided to split up. You were in your room, collecting the last things because you were packing to go back to California, where your family lived, Noodle had already left to Japan, to get better into her traditions. Russel was packing to Brooklin and Murdoc...well, he was probably somewhere doing something illegal.

The only thing that was still on the wall was a picture of you and Stuart. You grabbed it and stared at it; you weren't sure if you wanted to bring that with you or not. You noticed there was something on the back of it, it was a piece of paper with something written on it. You immediately recognised it, it was Stu's hand writing. You could feel tears streaming down your face while reading that damn note, he was lost somewhere, without anyone and it wasn't possible to contact him in any way. You missed him so much, for a moment you even forgot of what he had done to you, you just wanted him back and be sure he was not in danger, but you had no clue about how to do that.

-----------------------------

End of chapter 34.