Chapter 20

Just when you heard a raspy yawning from Murdouche, you thought, "This is it". You quietly walked across the living room, where he was sleeping on the couch and the main door didn't seem locked. You could escape right away, but decided not to. You really wanted to solve the mystery, too many clues, the scream from the basement and the files, you knew there had to be something. You sneaked in the recording room, trying not to make any noise and slowly closed the door. You ran to the PC to look for that "F.A." file with tracks in it and played one of them.
"Stylo" song played, but you couldn't hear the vocals you had been working on, it sounded like a male voice. "Could this be..? No..but, WAIT!", you yelled mentally, "F.A. could only mean..FACEACHE!". You turned off the PC to hide any evidence and immediately ran to the elevator. You pushed the button to the lower floor and nervously waited. As it opened, you saw a red little door. You placed your ear on it and could barely heard a melodica playing, you tried to open it, but it was locked. "Screw it", you mumbled, so decided to kick the door and the wood instantly broke (looks like that green lazy ass couldn't get a more resistant one lol).

2D's pov

It was a day like the others. I was in my dirty room, with a paper sheet and playing my melodica, because that tosser told me to write something down. I heard noises through the door, someone was forcing it, so, I covered my face and yelled, "Please Murdoc, don't hit me! What do yew want?!". I peeked with my eyes through my fingers, and.. that wasn't Murdoc. A beautiful human, with h/c and e/c lighted the room up. She softly smiled and said "Long time no see, love". Y/n, I could recognize her anywhere. My eyes teared up and I froze, without saying anything. She wasn't crying, actually I saw her in tears once, but that was a long time ago, she never does. Silence filled the entire room.

----------------------------

End of chapter 20.