Chapter 30

A week had passed since you took that "break", from Stuart. You were spending much less time at home, going for walks at the abandoned park on the other side of Wobble Street. That was the only place there could be yourself and your thoughts. That morning, you decided to take a breath of fresh air and go there to relax your nerves a bit. You sat on the rusty green bench and a cute white puppy came up, without collar, so it made you think it had no owner and cuddled it.
"That's my dog", a cold female voice said. You looked up and saw a very familiar face, "Oh, you're little y/n, aren't you?", she sarcastically said. Paula, again. You didn't said anything and that seemed to piss her off, "My life is ruined, because of you. I could have become rich being part of that band, but no. I have to work in that shitty place, no success, no fans. But you have all of that honey, just because that retarded dumbass was in love with you", "Don't dare calling him like that. Although, you cheated, it's all your fault. Stay away from Stuart, you won't break his heart again just because you want money". She glared at you, getting closer and closer and she started to freak you out. "Why the fuck don't you get it? It wasn't a problem if I fucked that other one twat, I could have solved the situation, but he had a chance to break up with me 'cause he was still thinking about you. You bloody hoe" and she slapped you really badly. A red spot was visible on your left cheek, and it honestly hurt, but you didn't have any reaction. She grabbed your hair and threw you to the ground, she looked full of rage and wanted revenge. She punched you in the face, slammed you on the nearest tree and in the end, hit you in the stomach. You were left there in pain, your mouth was bleeding, your face and neck were all covered with bruises and  one of your eyes had a dark violet shade.

That made you think better about what you had to do. You probably had to forgive Stu, you  needed to talk with him, but you didn't him to see you like that, you didn't want him to feel bad for you anymore. Then a black car stopped in front of you.

Sorry if this is very short, but I have big plans for the next chapters 🤡

-------------------------------

End of chapter 30.