Chapter 6

Stuart looked sad and upset, he was obviously excited that you were part of the band now, but when Murdoc hugged you, his expression instantly changed. "Uh..Et's getting late, I fink E'm gonna go sleep now. Goodnight", he said and left. He wasn't wrong, it was 2 a.m. and you felt pretty tired too, but it anyway sounded like an excuse. You decided to do the same and walked to your room, which was right next to 2D's.

In the middle of the night, you were having a nightmare, you dreamt about seeing again those men you had trouble with not a long time ago. That caused you to scream and jump out of the bed, sweating and gasping. You suddenly heard the door creaking and slowly opening. You were so freaking scared, you hid yourself under the covers, when a black, thin shadow appeared. "Ahhhhh!", you screamed again. "Y/n..", "STAY AWAY FROM ME!", you yelled, throwing one of the pillows on that figure. "Ouch! Wh-", you quickly turned on the light, and you realized it was just Stuart. "Stu?! God.. Sorry, I didn't mean to-, I thoug-.. " You were trembling. "I had a nightmare". "Don't worry luv, E'm alright. I went to check cuz I 'erd yew screaming, didn't want to scare yew..", he said, he was worried about you, so he came closer and softly kissed your forehead to reassure you. "If  yew'll eva 'ave a nightmare again, yew can come sleep wif me.. only if yew want of course!", he told you. "Thank you Stu. I'll think about it, goodnight", you said. He waved and left.
You could surely trust him.

-------------------------

End of chapter 5.