Chapter 7

The morning after

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK", "Wtf? Who's there?!", you yelled. "It's me, Murdoc luv". "What do you want? It's 6 a.m. and you scared the shit out of me!" you said. He came in, not respecting your privacy, "We have an iTunes interview this morning and they want you to be there too" he said, getting close to you, hoping to see what there was under the covers. "Uhm, yea, got it. But could you please get out of my room now? I'd appreciate that, thanks" you said, crossing you arms. "All right, luv. Whateva", he said and left. 

Time skip

There were you, Murdoc and Stuart.

Interviewer: Good morning listeners, we're here with Murdoc and 2-D from Gorillaz and y/n, the new member of the group!

You:I'm glad to be here.

Interviewer: All right y/n, I'm going to ask you a few questions.

He asked you about you and your music skills (playing instruments and singing).

Interviewer: So, 2-D, why did you choose this stage name?

Stuart: Murdoc chose it fo me. Et's cuz I 'ave two dents in me head after a car crash.

"So, that's why they all call him 2-D!", you thought.

Interviewer: Murdoc, tell us how you met y/n and how she became part of you, we all would like to know.

Murdoc: Oh, yeah. Well, she was 2-D's flam- (Stuart hit his leg), er.. old friend, so we met her.. *you already know everything*

Interviewer: Very interesting story, thank you Mudz.

He asked you and the guys some more questions and the interview ended.

"Did he say, '2-D's flame?", you asked in your mind. You weren't really sure you heard well. There was surely something you didn't know about, you needed to talk with Noodle. You slowly turned your face and Stuart's eyes met yours for a moment, he turned completely red and you smiled at him in an awkward way. "Maybe.. he likes me? No, no. I don't think that could be possible, we have known each other for too long", you thought and tried to convince yourself you probably heard wrong.

--------------------------------

End of chapter 7.