Chapter 36

As soon as he saw you, the mysterious guy was completely shocked, so got up all of a sudden, ran towards you and grabbed you by your wrist, "we gotta go, y/n".

Both of you rushed away so fast that you didn't even have the time to ask yourself what was going on at that moment, you felt just scared, confused and curious at the same time, though you decided to follow him, it was not clear why, you just felt like you had to do it.

You had been running for about 10 minutes and the man finally stopped and clumsily sat on the ground, pulling out a cigarette, even if his face was completely covered up he was still able to smoke. "Want one?", he said, coughing, it almost seemed like he was trying to fake his voice or something. It felt really weird, that voice was a lot familiar, he would speak really fast and it was almost difficult to understand what he was saying. He was talking about his past, telling you that he used to be famous, but then something awful happened, he broke someone's heart, a person that meant the world to him. Your heart was pounding, your legs were shaking, this person knew your name, his voice felt familiar, as well as his story.

"And then I lost her, my life has been miserable since she disappeared from my life"

"Are yo-"

"Look y/n, I want to take you somewhere special"

He grabbed your hand and walked you to a building nearby in silence.

"I wanted to show you this, this is my workplace"

That was shocking, you didn't know what to say or think, you looked at him and noticed that he was staring at some guy and said "I like that guy, he's hot, unfortunately he is straight, excuse me for a moment y/n, let me go change, i'll be right back".

After a few minutes, there he was, with his face uncovered, in a Mc Donald's uniform.

Your eyes widened.

"James Charles? Is that you?"

__________________________________

you guys asked me to update it ok?