Chapter 18

After about half an hour you had lost consciousness, you finally woke up. As you opened your eyes, you found yourself in this dirty little room, with broken windows and shelves and a huge picture of Murdoc on the wall that caused you to freak out a bit. The bed you were laying on, smelled of alcohol and there were empty bottles of beer all over the floor. You couldn't help but sigh and think that you were blocked on this anomalous island, so far away from home, with that old green ass. All you wanted, was to see Stuart and to be sure he was safe.
All of a sudden, something came to your mind, you were still having with you that note he gave you, so inserted your hand in your bra and grabbed it.

It said:

Do you remember when you told me you loved roses, when were at Crawley's Park and I accidentally fell on a bunch of them and you burst out laughing? Well, I do.

I wanna show you how grateful I am to have you here with me, you are the only medicine I needed through these times and you're the only one who has really appreciated me for who I am and loved me.
But now, stop writing about me. Before you entered Gorillaz, our whole life together had been a mess and we had ended up fighting each other everyday. But since you're here, things have changed, you are the most kind, joyful and beautiful person of the world, you always manage to put a smile on our faces, to stop our fights and you brought love to our "Family". Our relationship with each other has changed for the better, even with Murdoc, I think we could even be friends now!
I'm the one writing this now, but we all wanted to thank for all you have done for us and let you know that we love you.

2D, Noodle, Russel and Murdoc

After reading that, you let your emotions take  over yourself and cried. You were happy, but felt depressed at the same time, all those moments of fun and joy with the others had ended, you missed them so much. Stuart was right, except for when he mentioned Murdoc. "Yeah, friends. I'm sorry Stu, but he's just completely crazy", you mumbled.

While you were trapped in that awful room, Stuart's situation was even worse. He was in the basement, standing without moving and having the same thoughts about that note and that he had been a fool for having trusted Murdoc. He didn't even finished that sentence in his head, that all the room started trembling and a heavy noise came trough his ears. A giant white whale appeared from the only porthole of that space. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SUMMON 'ELP PLEASE", he yelled and wrapped his skinny arms around his knees, sitting in a corner in fear.
He screamed so loud, you could barely hear it from the top of the building. You knew Murdoc's voice couldn't had been so shrill and finally realized you weren't alone on Plastic Beach.

-----------------------------------------------

End of chapter 18.