Chapter 15

After all of that happened, you felt someway nervous, not only for Murdoc having almost raped you, but also because you had to play for your first private night, which included to set some instruments up and rehearse, but weren't properly able to elaborate both.

You chilled a bit and then went to the studio to practice vocals and solos with Stu. As you and your boyfriend were standing there, Murdoc entered the room, looking at his feet and trying to avoid any eye contact.
He was completely quiet, grabbed his bass and started tuning it in the corner. You really wanted to talk with him to end this weird situation, but you were hella scared that could happen a second time and sighed deeply. "Yew okay, luv?", stu asked, placing gently his hand on your cheek. You hesitated a bit, but then answered, "Sure", faking a smile and seeing with the corner of your eye a desolated bassist behind your back.

2D's pov

Y/n's singing sounded like and angel, as always. I felt so lost in her eyes I was about to kiss her, but just when the pickle entered the studio she immediately sighed. A worry caught me and I asked, "Yew okay, luv?", she said she was, showing a pretty unsure smile.
Something awkward's going on and I gotta figure it out. If he ever did something to her  I swear I'll punch his face so hard he's gonna throw his sharpened theeth up.. (maybe). Well, she seems upset and I need to do something.

Back to normal pov

When you finished rehearsing, you went to your room to get yourself ready. You all had to dress very formal, so decided to wear a beautiful dress Noodle gave to you as a gift some time ago. It was a basic long white dress you always wanted to use and finally got the chance. *Knock Knock*, "Door's open". "Y/n, can yew 'elp me with da tie-", you saw a Stu-pot looking like a red strawberry. He was wearing a navy blue suit, matching perfectly with his style. "Y-yew very pretty tonight", he said with bright pink spots appearing on his cheeks. You nodded and calmly adjusted his tie. "You look perfect", you smiled and then kissed him.
Stu wanted to ask you about Murdoc, but he thought about it for a moment and decided not to. When you went with him to the living room to meet the others to talk about the organization of the performance, Noodle saw you were wearing her dress and ran to hug you. "You look amazing y/n, I knew that dress would have fit you perfectly!", she said in her cute Japanese accent. You thanked and hugged back. Murdoc wouldn't have stopped staring at you, and you noticed it. When your eyes met, he instinctively turned his face covering his mouth. When Stuart, Russel and Noodle were heading to the black limo which stopped in front of the apartment, you grabbed him by the arm and whispered in his ear, "I guess we need to talk after the show Murdoc, am I right?", almost sounding like a threat and he shyly nodded.

Time skip

You stepped out of the limousine, with the train of your dress through your fingers, in all of your class. At both sides, you saw crowds of fans screaming and asking for autographs and pictures, you also received many congrats for you and Stu, who was holding your hand tightly as he ever did. You were surrounded by paparazzi and journalists, trying to get shoots of you and declarations for the Crawley's Newspaper.

When you entered the backstage, you were still hand in hand with Stuart and noticed an exchange of winks between him and a bodyguard. "Are yew nervous y/n?", he asked, "Yeah, just a bit of anxiety". "Don't yew worry, come wif me, I 'ave a surprise fo yew, luv", he said smirking. He brought you to the dressing room and as he opened the door, a huge bunch of red roses caught your attention.
"I-I honestly d-don't know what to say, Stu", you shuttered, but then you just kissed him passionately. "I love you Stuart, I don't know where did you get the time for this, but thank you so much, you know me too well, I love roses. Not as much as you, of course", and hugged him. "I luv yew more. Uhm, er.. dere's also a note wif it, but read it after the concert, okay?", he smiled, happy you appreciated his lovely gift, and you nodded, throwing yourself in his arms.

---------------------------------------

End of chapter 15.