Chapter 8

You thought about what happened before all the way to Kong. Murdoc was driving while having a phone-call and Stu didn't exchange a word with you because he was still embarrassed.
When you were finally home, you decided not to talk with Noodle yet, 'cause you weren't sure enough about that. You spent the rest of the day practicing with Russel and Mudz in the studio and playing video games with Noodle. Stuart had been watching zombie movies till the night, it really looked like he was trying to avoid you and that made you feel upset, but you didn't want to ask him.

2-D's pov

I had just finished watching lots of zombie movies and I felt pretty tired, *yawn*. I was entering my room, when I suddenly heard someone screaming from Murdoc's one. It sounded like y/n, so I immediately ran to check, I opened the door and caught them while having sex and she was in the middle of an orgasm. Murdoc noticed me and winked at me with an evil look that seemed like "What can you do man? I get them all".

Why me? Do I deserve this? I thought I could have at least a chance. 

-------------------------------

I suddenly found myself in my room, gasping and sweating. "Y/N!!!!" I screamed, looking all over the room.

"Oh.. wait, et was just a bad dream, hehe", I told myself. "Why did you scream so loud? I was sleeping so well". "Who the 'ell-", I rubbed my eyes. It was y/n and she was lying on the floor with only a blanket and a small pillow. "Wot are yew doing 'ere?", I asked. "I had another nightmare and.. you told me I could come here and sleep with you if it would have happened again. Looks like I'm not the only one", she said giggling, "Um..yea, yew right, E'm sorry", I smiled. "Anyways, what were you dreaming about that made you scream my name?", she asked. I immediately blushed and said, "Fuck, yew 'erd it? Er..the world was invaded by zombies and, uhm, one of them started eating yewr brain!", I lied. I'm a very bad lier and she probably noticed that, according to the "That's bullshit" look she gave me. "Really? Okay then, good night Stu", she said, kissed me on the cheek and got back sleeping. "Goodnight, luv".

I was so freaking happy that wasn't real. I've fallen so bad for y/n, since the first time we met, but she doesn't know yet. I would really like to tell her about my feelings, but I just don't know how.

------------------------------

End of chapter 8.