Chapter 32

Stuart looked even more depressed than when you had to move back to California. He did really miss you and was constantly repeating himself everyday how much a dick he had been. Your bruises weren't completely disappeared, your face looked really better, but your body was still full of them and they were really dark and visible.
He had really convinced himself that it was over, he needed to forget you, immediately. The night before you were getting back home, he went to a pub, one of that pubs usually full of whores hitting on you. He spent all the night there, having pints and smokes.

Suddenly, a female voice said "Would you like another drink, love?". He was kinda drunk and looked at her. "Heyyyyy Paula, 'ow are yew doin' luv". She smirked, grabbed his arm and led him to the toilet. He licked his lips and started kissing her neck, then she took off his t-shirt and unzipped his pants. Ok, you got it, they basically had sex.

Stuart wanted to take Paula home, since he thought you would have never came back. That night, you decided to do it and told Murdoc to help you bringing your stuff, but Stuart was already there, having a 2nd round with Paula on the floor of the living room. As you opened the door, you caught the two making out wildly. Stuart's moaning was cut by the view of you.

"Y/n..?"

You felt like a complete idiot. You even wanted to forgive him. He quickly put his clothes on, with Paula still lying on the floor, he smelled of alcohol and cigarettes and was incredibly drunk. You didn't care about that, your anger was at the very limit, so you just looked at Murdoc and pulled him into a kiss, in front of them. "Fuck me, ol' pickle, TAKE ME RIGHT NOW", you yelled at him. He obviously really wanted that, but he knew he shouldn't have done that, "Er.. calm yourself love, you would probably regret this", "BUT HE JUST HAD SEX WITH THAT SLUT, I-", he grabbed you by the wrist and took you to your room, where you quickly fell asleep. He then headed back to the living room where Paula was about to leave and Stuart was crying in a corner. He approached him and started beating him like no tomorrow.  

---------------------

End of chapter 32.

A/N

Sorry guys, I know you want 2D and y/n getting back together soon, but ya knowwwwwwwww