Chapter 9

It was 10.oo a.m and you were sleeping in Stuart's bedroom. He was awake and stared at you for like, two minutes, realizing again how beautiful you were. "Yewr so cute, y/n", he said, though you couldn't hear him.
When you finally got up he was already having breakfast. You went to the kitchen and noticed they were all there sitting at the table, very unusual thing. "Good morning y/n!", they all said. "All right, luv. I was telling the others that tonight there will be a party here, so I want you and Noods to go get alcohol and stuff at the market", said Murdoc. "Yes, Sir", you said sarcastically and giggled. You got prepared and left the house with her.

"Noods, can I ask you something?", "Sure, tell me everything y/n!", "Do you think Stuart could be interested in me?", you asked. She started hesitating a bit and said, "Uhm.. I don't think-, well I mean.., well, uhm.. I don't really know, maybe you should ask him!". You looked at her with doubt, cause it felt like she was hiding something. You didn't answer and she changed topic pretending nothing happened. You got all the necessary for the party and returned home.

Time skip

You were getting ready for the party. You washed your hair, did your makeup and decided to wear a black sheath dress and high heels.

Murdoc, as always, was shirtless and playing bass to impress the ladies, the others were dancing and drinking. You were looking for a beer when suddenly bumped into a guy. "I'm sorry", he said, you turned to answer looked at him. He was much taller than you, red long hair, dark eyes and..anyway, just fucking handsome. "No, it's okay. I just wasn't paying too much attention", you said and smiled. "By the way, I'm Eddie, nice to meet you. What's your name?", "I'm y/n, nice to meet you too", "Wanna dance?", he asked, you nodded and start dancing together. He put his hands on your hips and started touching you all over your body and you let him do that. Then, he gently grabbed you by your back and kissed you sticking his tongue in your mouth. You kissed back and went sitting on the couch with him to chat. Stuart was there, smoking a cigarette, which fell from his fingers when he saw you kissing Eddie, he felt a hole in the stomach and his heart broken. You didn't notice him and continued talking with your new "friend", who also gave you his number. Stuart spent all the night alone, smoking and drinking in his room.

-----------------------------------

End of chapter 9.