Chapter 28

He forcefully tried to move away from her, "Wot are yew doin'?", you suddenly let the guitar fall from your hand, producing an astounding noise. The two noticed it and both turned in your direction, watching you in tears.
"Y/N! Wai-", he couldn't even finish what he was about to say as you ran away. Russel caught you near the door of your bedroom and stopped you, grabbing your wrist, "Y/n, calm down, come on!", but you squirmed uncontrollably. "Y/n, please. Tell me what happened", he calmly said. You dried your eyes and told him everything, so, he immediately went reaching Stuart, but right at that moment, he was just coming upstairs. Russel glared at him and then punched him in the nose, but you had already locked yourself in your room.

"What is this bloody noise?", yelled Murdoc, who quickly came to check.
The situation: Stuart had his nose bleeding, a very mad Russel hitting the wall and your sobbing was hearable from the door. He looked at Stuart. His eyes were fully raged, he had understood what was going on, what he had done to you. He couldn't have never forgiven him for this, since he had to suppress his feelings to let you and him be happy together. He approached Stu, held his t-shirt and and beat him brutally and Russel didn't do anything to stop him, he just watched. As you started hearing him screaming in pain, you instantly opened the door and yelled, "STOP IT, NOW". All of them looked at you silently, it felt like it was worse than being kidnapped to 'Plastic Beach'. You hated him so much a that time, but still couldn't stand seeing him being treated that way. He looked like he wanted to kill himself, he probably felt more pain for what he had done than for being physically hurt.

"Y/n, can I talk to yew? Please..", he managed to say breathless, Murdoc was about to punch him again, but you stopped him. You looked at Stuart and slowly nodded. Russel reached the living room to sent Paula away, but she had already left and her guitar was still on the floor. What a bitch.
Stuart took you to his room, and you both sat on his bed. You crossed your arm and looked away and he started sweating a lot.

Noodle had finished writing lyrics and headed to the living room to play some video games, but found Russel and Murdoc yelling stuff.

"What's up?", she innocently asked.

Their faces:

------------------------------

End of chapter 28.