Chapter 19

You spent a lot thinking about who could have been in there other than you and Murdoc, until you fell asleep.

The morning after, you heard knocking on your door. "WAKE UP SWEETHEART", Murdoc yelled making you jump. You sighed and got ready quickly. You weren't hungry at all, so just skipped breakfast and followed the pickle, who lead you to the studio. As you entered the room, you noticed a short, Japanese looking, purple-haired figure standing right behind the door, holding an acoustic guitar. "Noodle? Is that you?", you asked nervously, but she didn't answer. Her eyes became red at once and you hid yourself behind Murdoc. "What the heck is that thing? That ain't Noodle", you looked at him disappointed. He laughed, putting his wrinkled hand through your hair. "Say hello to Cyborg Noodle y/n! Since the real one has disappeared no one knows where, I replaced her with this little jewel, ya see?", he said smirking. "What do you mean by disappeared? Where's she? And Russel, and STUART?!", you screamed, holding him by his black t-shirt. He gave the cyborg a look, who came closer to you, forcing you to let him go.

"Okay, I guess I can't help but work on this shit", you mumbled under you breath. You started playing your electric guitar and singing , according to the lyrics and the arrangements Murdoc gave you.
The same thing went on for months, same routine, eating, recording, fighting with the tosser and sleeping.
Except for that one thing. Noodle and Russel had disappeared for real, but Stuart, Stuart was secretly kept in that basement and he went working on the album only at night, while you were sleeping. He wasn't given much to eat and he constantly had headaches, because Murdoc refused to give him any painkillers. He missed UK, the food and the people, but above all, he missed you, his life had became just depressing. Murdoc tried to hit on you multiple times, but you hated him so much, you completely forgot your passed friendship and any love you could have for him, soon faded. He knew he couldn't have you, but it was okay if nobody else couldn't too, especially Stuart, in fact, you were one of the many reasons of Murdoc abusing of him, he knew Stu loved you from the beginning and he had always been kinda jealous, even if he hadn't developed his feelings for you yet.

To achieve the whole song, he obviously had to melt your vocals and guitar, with Stuart's singing and Casio and sometimes, adding features by collaborators (kidnapped as well, but then always sent safely home). Because of this, he never let you listen to the result of your work, you would have recognized Stuart's voice and starting having suspects, but it was too late, you already did. One day, you were sitting in the studio, as usual and while you were looking for some chords in Murdoc's PC, you found a hid file named "F.A." (Guess the meaning). You quickly opened it and lots of audio tracks appeared. You were about to click on one of them, when you heard Murdoc yelling at you from behind, "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL, DON'T OPEN THA-", but you did and before the track could play, he violently pushed you out of the room and locked the door, you could still hear his rumblings.

That was the confirm you HAD to figure out what was going on, he was hiding those files, and you necessary had to check that stuff. You just had to wait until it was time of that twat's daily naps, he was a heavy sleeper. "That'll be the perfect time", you thought, with an evil smirk on your face.

----------------------------------

End of chapter 19.