Chapter 17

"Where the hell did this pickle bring me to?", you said under your breath. When the mechanic exit opened, lifting up a cloud of sand, you got out of the big submarine as quick as you could. Murdoc hugged you from behind making you jump. You panicked a little. "Now tell me. WHY DID YOU KIDNAPPED ME?!", you screamed, but he didn't answer and covered your mouth. "SHHH, BE QUIET Y/N", he was starting loosing his patience. "Who do you think could hear us on this empty, plastic and deserted island?", "Er.. just shut your mouth", he mumbled. You slapped him and continued yelling at him, until he picked a plastic part, between the bunch of rejects floating in the water, "I'm sorry I have to do this, love", he thought and hit you badly on the forehead. Your eyes whitened and you fell to the ground, losing your consciousness. He picked you up bridal style and walked towards the only and huge building on the island. He brought you to a room on the top of it, which was pretty lightened and gently laid you on the bed, kissed your cheek and locked the door.
He then went back to the submarine and opened a big trunk. A coughing human being was in it, with his face all covered in dust. It was Stuart. Murdoc kidnapped him too without letting you know. And he didn't know either.

"Get your ass out of this shit, fuckboi". He slowly opened his eyes and didn't understand what was going on. Murdoc was pissed off and beat him too, but that time with rage. Stuart started puking blood, trying to hold the pain in and prayed him, "Please stop, STOP!!!Where is y/n? Wot did yew do to her?!", he was still crying like a baby, hoping that was being just a bad nightmare. But it wasn't. Murdoc grabbed him by his t-shirt and pushed him too into that awkward residence, but brought him to a basement at the end of it, of course, locking the door and letting him sitting there on the floor in his loneliness.

Murdoc knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted to continue making money, since you and Stu were the two pillars of the band, but he also wanted to keep you away from each other, because he had fallen madly for you.

-----------------------------------

End of chapter 17.