Chapter 26

Paula. That name sounded familiar in your head, you could swear you had already heard it before. "Wot are yew doin' 'ere? Heh", "I work here, can't you see, 2D?", she said smirking and ruffing his hair with her fingers. She then looked at you and asked, "And you must b-", "I'm y/n, his girlfriend", you cut her with a VERY cold tone. "Ohh, I understand", she quickly took her hand off Stuart's head and took your orders. When she was about to leave, she said, "I'm sure you'll treat him better than I did", with a pretty fake smile on her face.
"WAIT. Is she his ex? The one who was in the notebook and all the story about the cheating?", you thought. You looked very upset, so Stuart asked you, "Yew okay, luv?", "Um, sure. Why are you asking?", "Er..I fought dat mayb-","Maybe she's your ex and the thing could've disappointed me, right?", you said. He shyly nodded and thought for a second, " Ow do yew know?..Ohh, yeah, da really personal notebook yew were not supposed to read but yew did anyway", he sarcastically said, expecting to make you laugh (Wait, does he know sarcasm? lol), "Yes, that one". He looked at you sadly and said, "C'mon luv, Et's yewr birthday, I wan' yew to be 'eppy!", you nodded and he kissed you on the cheek. After you finished to eat and Stu payed for you, you approached the exit to leave, but Paula stopped you, and said to him smirking, "Are you leaving without even saying goodbye?" and before he could answer, she pulled him in a hug. You felt really upset at it, so you grabbed his hand and quickly got out of the restaurant. She had fucking ruined your night, and you felt so jealous. You weren't known to be that kind of jealous girl, you had never been, but it was her, you knew what he had done to Stuart and you also knew it had been very hard for him, when they broke up. She had never been honest to him, whereas he had strong feelings for her.

When you returned home, you rapidly went upstairs to your room and slipped into bed. Stuart was expecting you to spend the night with him and knocked on your door, "Y/n?". No answer. He opened the door and saw you were already under the covers, so he looked at you with his puppy face and asked, "Yew don' come sleep wif me?".
"I'm sorry, Stuart.. I just, need to rest, goodnight", he laid down next to you, like you hadn't said anything and held you close to him, you could feel the warmth of his breath on your mouth, and his pitch black eyes were staring at you. He kissed you and tried to reassure you, "Y/n, yew don' 'ave to be jealous. I luv yew a lot", you couldn't deny you felt bloody jealous, so, you couldn't help but nod. You knew you could totally trust him, but you felt something that wasn't right about that woman, when she was looking at Stuart..

-----------------------------

End of chapter 26.