Chapter 22

It was time to elaborate a plan, you had to avoid that awful cyborg, and all the security system Murdoc had installed. "Okay, Stu. This is what we have to do", you said, "We need to get to the top of the building, where my room is, then find a way to exit and steal Murdoc's submarine. This is the only thing that came to mind, because it would be too dangerous to go for the main entrance", he nodded and before to go, took your hand. He felt safer with you by your side, and you felt that too. His anxiety was less now that you were there, a sensation he hadn't had in a while, since he was kidnapped.

You decided to take the elevator to avoid making any sound, but that didn't happen to be a good idea. That piece of metal was rusty and almost broken, so that it made a very astounding noise, so loud that managed to wake that heavy sleeper of Murdoc up. "WHO THE BLOODY HELL IS IT?!", he yelled. You were almost at the top, until the elevator blocked. "FUCK", you said, "Shit, what the hell shall we do now stuart? WE'RE SCREWED, DAMN IT!". You were now panicking and didn't know what to do, you always were the calm one of the two, but that time it was different, you were in danger, but the worst thing is that the one you loved was risking his own life too. You started crying.
"What's up with her? I've never seen y/n this way, I gotta do something immediately", thought Stuart. He placed an hand on your cheek, and looked at you with a very serious expression, "Y/n, now stop. Yew can't lose your control righ' now. I will protect yew and keep yew safe, now stop whining and just take a deep breaf".

You couldn't believe what he had just said, he sounded confident, he was changed, all thanks to you. You wiped your tears and gave him a big smile, you felt proud of him in some kind of way.
Then, with the help of Stuart, pulled the doors of the elevator with all of your strength and it finally opened. You tried to silently sneak out of it, until you found yourself face to face with the cyborg, holding two guns. One was pointed at you and the other one at Stuart.

-------------------------

End of chapter 22.