Chapter 1

Two weeks.

Two weeks since you got married to the love of your life.

It wasn't at a space station like you two had hoped. You attempted to try and set something up, but it ending up Saeyoung getting a restraining order. Amusing.

Instead, the wedding was held at a church. The two of you were catholic anyway, so the setting made sense. It couldn't get more perfect than it was. And you got to see Jumin cry! What a time to be alive.

As of right now, you are laying on the couch in your new home. Saeyoung's house, where Saeran also stays as well. He stays there with you two mainly because Saeyoung doesn't want to be separated from him anymore. And who knows... he could go crazy again or something.

You have a bit of a cold, so you're taking it easy. Saeyoung was sitting on the same couch by your footsies. He was watching some cartoon channel. You weren't paying much attention because of your headache. Your eyes were halfway closed and you were burritoed in a blanket.

"Are you feeling any better since this morning?" Saeyoung asked. You groaned dramatically and rolled over so you were facing the back of the couch.

"No, I feel worse I think," you replied. He patted your behind thinking it was your back. The blanket made it hard to tell, and when he realized, he didn't even say sorry. Slick.

"You'll get over it soon," he reassured. You shrugged, listening to the cartoon on the television. It sounded really odd and you didn't even want to know what was going on. Saeyoung seemed to be enjoying it, and that was all that mattered.

"Where's Saeran?" you asked. He usually hangs out with you two at this time of night. It was around eight o' clock at night. An hour later than usual.

"I think he's reading in his room," Saeyoung said. He would know. He didn't tell Saeran this, but he keeps cameras in every room except your guyses room and the bathrooms. Classify him as the overprotective type when it comes to brother-ships, why don't ya.

"That's different," you replied. "Is it a Playboy?"

"Probably."

After that, you two sat in silence for a little bit. You felt yourself falling asleep. You did  take medicine earlier, but it wasn't the kind that makes you pass out after thirty minutes. Who knew laying around doing nothing just made you more tired than you already were? Strange. Life is strange.

"I'm tired, carry me to bed," you demanded. Saeyoung got up and scooped you up into his arms. You still had the blanket around you, so it was like he was carrying an overly large cocoon... with his butterfly inside.

He brought you up the stairs and into your room. With a smirk, he literally tossed you onto the bed like you were some child. You yelped out of surprise when you bounced on the bed. Saeyoung was giggling as he threw himself next to you.

"What the hell, what if you missed?" The annoyance in your voice didn't mean anything to Saeyoung. He held your cocooned self close to him. You couldn't really move or do anything except deal with your closeness. "I'm  going to get you sick if you keep this up."

"I wouldn't mind that," he said. He can be a real pain sometimes, but you learned over the past few weeks to deal with it.

"Whatever."

After a few minutes, he let go of you and tucked you into the covers. The other blanket's warmth wasn't as warm as Saeyoung's body heat. You were sad that he let go, to be honest...

"I'm going to clean around the house since Mary is running errands," he said. "I'll be back to snuggle you some more later."

He planted a kiss on your forehead and turned off the light as he walked out. You smiled to yourself and closed your eyes, waiting for sleep you devour you.

* * *

It was late when you woke up to the light turning on. Twelve in the morning it seemed. You forced your eyes open, but your vision was a little blurry from the sleep. You were congested more.

All you saw was vibrant red hair. Ah, it seemed like Saeyoung came back. You didn't feel any presence next to you on the bed, so it had to be him.

"Sorry for waking you up," he said. Why didn't it feel like it was Saeyoung? Probably the sickness... Yeah.

"It's fine..." you manage to say. You didn't have a lot of energy to do a lot at the moment.

"I'll be right out, sorry..." Huh. This boy wasn't going anywhere. You groan and realized he was within your reach. He was looking for something in the nightstand right next to you. You took the opportunity to grab a hold of one of his arms.

"You're not going anywhere..." you said lethargically. Jeez, you were so tired. You pulled him onto the bed with you and clung onto him. How come his body heat wasn't the same?

Your sickness.

Blame everything on your cold...

Whatever. You pulled him close and fell back asleep.

You didn't even feel his arms around you like usual.

What's up with him...