Chapter 24

A/N: This is for anyone confused

In this story, V never died and Rika didn't get sent away. Saeran simply got saved and brought back without the two doing anything. I will include this in the story's description since I wrote this two years ago and never kept track of plot and stuff. Sorry for being irresponsible, and if you find any other loopholes in the story, let me know!

Enjoy reading the last chapter!!

Just kidding, this ain't the last chapter.

<3 <3 <3

- - - - - - - - - - 

Saeyoung set forth the second most dangerous mission he had, especially since his involvement with the agency decreased after he got married. However, this time he would need to save both his brother and his wife.

He made it to Mint Eye's building, disgusted that he ever considered sending Saeran back. He didn't know that they were trying to deceive him the whole time. He knew that there would be guards, but it wasn't worth trying to dress up and sneak in. His eyes weren't the mint color everyone had, and he was in too much of a hurry to get contacts.

So he ran right through the door.

* * *

"Both of you," Rika began, pacing in front of you and Saeran. "You both need paradise. Living with that red headed fool was a terrible mistake. I can't believe he took you away from me..."

Your face was red with anger as you looked into Rika's eyes. Saeran was angry, you could tell, but he was holding back. It almost seemed like he still looked at her as his savior.

"You brainwashed me," he muttered.

"You weren't good enough at the time," Rika replied. You hoped Saeyoung would somehow make it to the building and save you just like a movie's protagonist, but that was unlikely.

Rika took out a crystal bottle full of a blue liquid. You had no idea what it was, but Saeran's eyes widened at the sight of it. You heard slow footsteps approach the door... actually, it sounded like three pairs of feet making their way to the room.

Rika turned around when it opened, revealing two Believers either side of Saeyoung, their grip on his arms. You wanted to scream and run and hug him, but your throat and limbs were paralyzed. Anything could happen, and you worried for the worst.

"We have him, Savior," a Believer said. Rika gave them a funny smile.

"Make him watch what I'm doing to his family," she coldly stated, walking over to you, cork out of the bottle full of whatever-the-fuck.

"(Y/N)! Don't drink that!" Saeran yelled. Saeyoung thrashed around in the Believer's grip, but got no where.

"Please, for the love of God, let them go!" Saeyoung shouted. You were confused and didn't want to drink the liquid even though it smelled good, but you had no choice. You were chained up and couldn't move anything except for your neck.

"Open up, (Y/N)," Rika demanded, but you kept your lips shut and turned your head away. She gripped your face with her free hand, trying to force your mouth open. It was hard to fight back, so your body succumbed to her and before you knew it, the poison was going down your throat.

"Don't swallow!" Saeran yelled again. Your eyes were tearing up from the chemically taste, spitting out as much as you could. A good bit of it was in your system while the rest was splattered around the floor and on your clothes. It tasted so vile, you wouldn't be surprised if it was just antifreeze and bleach.

You coughed, the poison dripping from your chin. You were a mess, but that didn't matter to you. You could still hear Saeran and Saeyoung yelling and struggling, but your vision was getting foggy from what you guessed was the liquid and your tears.

Then there were more people, but you didn't know who they were. You looked around, but it was too hard to see anything. There were people being pushed onto the floor, foreign voices yelling, and before you knew it, you blacked out.

* * *

When you opened your eyes, your were met with a bright light.

This is it, you thought. I'm fucking dead.

But instead of waking up in either Heaven or Hell, you were in a hospital room, in a hospital bed, both Saeran and Saeyoung sitting beside you. What on earth happened...?

"S-She's awake!" you heard Saeyoung say. You turned your focus on the twins, immediately noticing Saeran's wrists. They were cut up and bruised from the chains, you guessed. You took a look at your own wrists. They weren't as bad at his, so he must have been struggling more.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Saeran asked. You nodded, looking at the IV tube in your arm.

"What.. happened?"

"Jumin sent body guards," Saeyoung said. You noticed he had a cut above his eyebrow. You were almost happy that you passed out. "Jaehee was in the chatroom when I said how I thought you got kidnapped, so she contacted Jumin and he sent people including himself. And... the cops got involved. I thought they wouldn't be able to do anything, but they are sending Rika away. I don't know what happened to V."

You blinked, taking in the information. "So he knew that we were at Mint Eye?"

"I guess so," he replied. "And then, we took you here... to get your stomach pumped."

You looked over at Saeran. "Why?"

"That elixir she gave you is what she gave me back when I was loyal to her," Saeran explained. He kept his voice low even though you were the only one in the room. "It's literal poison. It got me sick and... it is really bad. I hate how I had to see you drink that nasty shit."

You were glad it was out of your system.

A doctor came in the doorway, looking at you.

"You're awake," he said. "You have some visitors."

After that, the rest of the RFA members came in, one by one. You felt so touched, and the twins also had smiles on their faces.

"(Y/N)! You're okay!" said Yoosung.

"I almost threw up when I read Saeyoung's messages... no wonder why you never responded to me! I still have a headache..." said Jaehee.

"I'm grateful that they didn't do anything to your face," Zen remarked.

"Thank me later," Jumin said, mostly directed at Zen.

There were flowers given to you and some balloons. You wondered how long you were in the hospital.

"Thank you guys," you said, leaning up to kiss Yoosung's cheek after he handed you a teddy bear. "I'm so glad I have friends like you guys..."

So much love was given that day. You looked over at Saeyoung, motioning to come over. He leaned down and you kissed him. Saeran stared, but you flashed him a smile after pulling away.

You had a family, and you loved every one of them.