Chapter 3

Eventually everyone who could make it came, except for Jaehee. She got held up at work a little later than she had thought.

Yoosung, Zen, Saeyoung, Saeran, and you were making ways around the large building. At one point, Yoosung got lost in a store with not so appropriate items. It was amusing, but you also felt a little bad.

Zen wasn't so overprotective with you anymore. He seemed like he trusted Saeyoung enough, but he was still keeping an eye on Saeran. You could understand why, though.

Toward the end of the special day, you decided to ask about the sleepover idea.

"Hey guys, let's all crash at my place tonight," you said. Yoosung seemed excited for the idea and Zen looked like he had more time to observe the suspicious Choi.

"I think we can," Yoosung said. And so it was settled, this day was going to get longer.

Later on, everyone, except for Jumin and Jaehee of course, was at the Choi household. You're never too old for sleepovers. Especially if your name is (Y/N) or Saeyoung.

While everyone was engaging in conversation in the living room, Saeran sat at the dining table scrolling through his phone. He was still awkward with talking to groups of people, and sort of embarrassed. Especially after everything that has happened.

Zen was the first one to fall asleep. It wasn't even that late, only around 10:30pm. He fell asleep on the couch while you sat on the floor against the couch. Saeyoung was next to you and Yoosung was laying on the floor, going through his phone.

Yoosung★ has entered the chatroom.

YOOSUNG★: the sexual tension between seven and (Y/N) is strong

YOOSUNG★: is anyone online?

YOOSUNG★: no? T_T

Yoosung★ has left the chatroom.

You weren't online to see what he wrote, which was a good thing since you probably would've slapped him.

Saeran went up to bed early, too. You fell asleep against Saeyoung, and he was of course the last one to fall asleep. The night was long and fun, and you're glad you got to be part of it.

The next couple of days went by regularly and slowly. You got over your sickness which was relieving.

You were getting a Capri Sun out of the fridge when Saeyoung came to talk to you.

"Hey, (Y/N), I needa tell you something." Out of instinct you were scared. It wasn't your parent or teacher or anything saying it after you knew that you did something wrong, so you tried telling yourself 'it's okay, he's not breaking up with me yet.' Because every girlfriend tells herself that at least once a week.

"What's up?" you asked.

"Vanderwood and I are taking a business trip over the weekend so you and Saeran will need to be here alone," he explained. Saeyoung was still a hacker, but not as much of a notorious one anymore.

"Alright," you said. It will be lonely without him, but he gotta do what he gotta do.

"I'm leaving tomorrow, so be good," he said. He kissed your cheek and left the room.

"Be good." You repeated.