Chapter 12 ;)

You were in bed, reading a book. The covers were pulled up to your waist and the lamp beside you on your nightstand was illuminating the room. Saeyoung was in the shower in the room beside you, and reading made you happy and took you away from some of the stress.

Why would Saeyoung want to send his brother to Mint Eye again, even though it was reformed or whatever? To you it made no sense, but luckily Saeran wasn't going anywhere.

You heard the water stop and expected your husband to enter the room any moment. Good thing you were finishing up the chapter because you wanted to have a little chat.

Saeyoung entered the bedroom with nothing but a towel on and sat himself on the bed beside you. Setting your book down, you looked over to him.

"Why did you want to send Saeran back?" you asked. Giving a sigh, he turned to face you.

"I thought I was doing the right thing," he said. "Understand?"

"Of course," you replied.

"Just... forget about it, okay? I want tonight to be stress free..."

You nodded and was glad the conversation was dismissed. Saeyoung got up and put on pajama pants and no shirt, surprisingly. Usually he complains how cold the house is and wears a sweater or at least a tank top to bed.

"I love you," you said, scooting closer to him once he laid back down. The two of you were under the covers, curled next to each other. 

"I love you too," he said, making you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Maybe a little too warm and fuzzy...

Being bold, you caught his lips in a kiss. His kissed you back, a little bit in a shock, and wrapped his arms around you. You deepened it by slipping a little tongue here and there, and contained laughter because you thought of a snake while doing so,but that wasn't the only snake your mind was drifting to...

Saeyoung pulled you on top of him so your legs were placed on either side of him. Your excitement sparked, and you quickly took both of his wrists and pinned them above his head. He let out a gasp, a cute one in your opinion, and looked at your hot bod. It just so happened that you owned the body, the cute, frail, curvy body, that some hot redhead fell in love with.

Leaning into his ear, you whispered, "I think I'll be the one in control this time." 

Saeyoung's face matched his hair color when he heard you. Hearing you sound so dominant and lustful turned him on because he never heard you sound so... sexy.

"Er... is that so?" he stammered, obviously flustered. You nodded and prevented any further questioning by kissing him again, adjusting yourself so that one of your hands held both of his wrists so you had at least one free hand.

Using that free hand, you cupped his face, traced his jawline, caressed his Adams apple, felt down his chest, hooked a finger on the start of his pants... and felt how excited he really was. Your sudden actions caused him to bite his lip and stifle any noise from escaping his throat.

"(Y/N)..." he breathed as you took him over, sending shivers up and down his spine until he couldn't contain himself anymore. He became so submissive from your touch and to be honest, you were really amused that he could get this way.

After he reached the pinnacle of your treatment, he took over. He had you pinned down this time and didn't waste any time fondling your chesticles and leading kisses all the way down to your... cavern...

It was hard to keep any noise from escaping, but it didn't matter: it was SO worth it.

Sooner than later, the two of you were connected, sharing body heat and noises. Your face was flush red as he completely filled you up. (with love of course <3) You left scratch marks on his back that weren't really visible and whispered things you usually wouldn't say when you're so damn aroused.

After finishing, you were out of breath and so was Saeyoung. You curled up under the covers despite the temperature increasing and rested yourself against your husband.

"Man, I'm so happy I married someone who knows how to dick someone down..." you said, closing your eyes.

Saeyoung snorted and wrapped an arm around you, only replying with "I love you."

The two of you fell asleep.

Meanwhile, in the other room, Saeran was laying in bed with his headphones in, volume all the way up. He had heard some of the noises his brother and you were making, and decided to block out the commotion.

It wasn't a good time to be jealous....

___________

(A/N): Hey! Sorry for not updating for more than a year. I hope you guys are still fans of this work and will view the newest chapter: A gift to you from me for not updating. You knew a hot scene would appear sooner or later... and, will another appear again?? Stay tuned ;)

Thank you for reading this and starring it and ahhh...!

I fell out of the fandom if you couldn't tell. I'm still not a big fan, but I decided to come back and give my followers what they've been begging for: More chapters. 

So, quick question: Do you want me to make another Mystic Messenger reader?? Tell me what character(s) you would like to be able to be angsty with next! :)