Chapter 10

A view months passed and it was New Years Eve. Mint Eye wasn't mentioned once, and when you asked Saeyoung where he was all that time, he told you it was some nerdy computer convention you wouldn't be interested about. You weren't used to being lied to, but you could understand.

Zen was hosting a New Years party at his place even though it wasn't the best of places. Everyone was there, even Jaehee. She mainly showed up because it was at Zen's. And you were pretty sure she wouldn't come to another party where Saeyoung was.... because of the Christmas party you hosted where Saeyoung went to you with a present box over his crotch, saying, "I got you a dick in a box!"

He wasn't too happy when you said the smallest things make the best gifts.

That memory aside, you were here to make more (hopefully).

Zen had the nerve to put on a DVD of one of his performances instead of the News that broadcasted tons of New Year broadcastings. Jaehee was the only one really paying attention to them, and so was Zen, because y'know, Zen is Zen.

"An hour until we can forget the nightmares of 2016!" Saeyoung announced. Jumin was about to pass out with a wine glass in hand. You were half hoping it would spill on him.

"New year, new me," Yoosung sighed. "I hope Rika is thinking of m-"

"Shut the fuck up Yoosung, no one asked," you said. To be honest, you had a little more champagne than usual.

"Whoops," Yoosung mumbled.

Saeyoung got a hold of one of those party whistles that extend like some chameleons tongue. While Jumin was seated on the couch, arm on arm rest and head resting on hand, eyes CLOSED, Saeyoung crawled over to him. He positioned himself so he was in front of the trust fund douche and blew the whistle. It hit Jumin right in the eye and he jumped awake, startled, and his wine spilled all over his dress shirt. It was a wonder how it missed Zen's couch.

Saeyoung skipped the laughing stage and went straight to crying. You also laughed, along with everyone else except Saeran.

Zen was also crying out of happiness.

Jumin got up, face red, and went to the bathroom. Today was not his day.

- - -

It was ten minutes before twelve. You took that time to thank everyone in the RFA for being there for you, especially Saeran and Saeyoung. You even thanked V in a prayer, and just to make Yoosung feel better, you gave one to Rika, too.

Everyone was getting riled up, except for Jumin and Saeran, so you took that time to talk to the quiet Choi privately.

"Are you having fun?" you asked him. He nodded.

"I'm not used to all this party stuff," he confessed, looking around at the decorations placed around the room. You gave him a pat on the back.

"In like.. two minutes, I want you to put the past in the past," you said. "You will be a new person soon, so take advantage of that."

Saeran nodded, smiling a little. You smiled back, but Saeyoung sat in between you rather roughly, throwing an arm around you both.

"I love you guys the most, y'know," he said, watching the televison's countdown.

"I love you too," you said. Saeran said the same thing, but he mumbled it.

Three...

Two...

One...

Yoosung popped those confetti popper's, Zen tripped over his own feet, Jaehee had to run out of Zen's landing point, Jumin sighed, and Saeyoung pulled you into a kiss.

Saeran was laughing at Zen.

"Happy new year!" everyone said, except for Jumin and the oh so embarrased Zen.

You smiled at the surprised New Year kiss Saeyoung gave you.

"It's out first New Years," you said. He nodded and pulled you into a hug. While you were embracing the love of your life, you looked over his shoulder at Saeran. You smiled at him and reached out to pat his arm. He smiled back.

"I'm so wasted..." Jumin mumbled.

______

Happy New Year's guys'! This was just a special holiday chapter to escape from the angst... just for a little bit.

2016 went by so fast, my god. If 2016 was a video, it would be titled: "2016 but everytime something bad happens it gets faster."

And thank you for so much love in this story! I didn't expect it to get over 1,000 reads in a week. We're already at 2k reads!

Thanks, and happy 2017 to everyone!