Chapter 14

You told Saeyoung that you had to use the rest room and made your way upstairs to Saeran's room. You wondered what he wanted from you and if everything was okay.

You didn't even knock on his door before walking in his room. He was sitting on his bed.

"What's up?" you asked, trying to be quiet so Saeyoung wouldn't get suspicious.

"I'm lonely up here," Saeran replied, almost like a whisper. You pursed your lips.

"You could always join me and Saeyoung downstairs," you pointed out.

"But, I want to hang out with you..." he admitted, making you feel loved but also concerned.

"Maybe tomorrow? I told him I was going to the bathroom," you told him, wanting to be as quick as possible.

"But..." Saeran grew impatient and a little frusterated. "I'm always third wheeling you two... it really sucks."

"I told you, you can join us anytime you want!" you said, also becoming a little impatient. "You don't have to feel lonely, you know. I'm not the only one you can hang out with, or  Saeyoung. You can literally go in the chat room right now and start making plans with something to hang out or something."

"I guess so," Saeran said, close to crying. "I don't know, I've been feeling off lately..."

"Why?" you asked.

Because I love you.

"I don't know!" he blurted, shifting so he was laying down. "It's all so confusing! I'm still not used to this whole married thing. I never thought Saeyoung would even get a girlfriend to begin with!" He was ranting, and no one could stop him.

"He always had the motto 'who needs hoes when you have bros' or some shit. It's annoying as fuck! And I don't mean to offend you, because I l-.. I like you, you know?" You nodded even though the question was rhetorical. "You're cool... and pretty. That's an amazing combination... and..." He realized his spiel didn't make sense. "Fuck... nevermind. I guess I'm glad he finally got some ass or whatever. A girl who isn't a bitch," he looked at you to see if he somehow offended you, but you just smiled. 

"That's one of the best compliments I've gotten," you said, half lying. You wanted to make him feel better. Saeran went on.

"Heh... and, a girl who is smart, kind, always smiling... beautiful... absolutely stunning. A girl who cares about me... I hope. You're amazing, (Y/N)." He couldn't stop the train of words coming from his mouth. It was almost like he was thinking out loud. He realized that he said too much and stopped speaking, waiting for a response but hoping you would just agree and leave.

"Saeran..." you said. You were a little lightheaded because you, too, were confused. You remember what he told you while Saeyoung was away: 'I love you'. Was he still trying to get out of that phase, or has it been going on too long for it to even be considered a phase anymore? "Thanks. I mean it. You're so sweet."

"Yeah, whatever," he mumbled, turning his back to you. You gave a crooked smile and put your hand on the knob of the door.

"I'll see you later," you assured. "It was nice listening to you." He didn't say anything, so you left the room and went back downstairs to Saeyoung.

"Man," Saeran said to himself. He felt like he was going absolutely crazy over you and it made him angry. He didn't want to hurt his brother or ruin your friendship with him. "I'm an idiot." He buried his face in his pillow and kept cursing himself.

"Sorry, I uh, fixed my hair," you told Saeyoung as you plopped beside him.

"Oooo," he said in awe, petting you. "Me likey."

You giggled and crawled in his lap, his arms wrapping around your waist. He unpaused the movie and you continued watching it. To be honest, it was really cheesy and wasn't as scary as you had hoped. Ghosts aren't even something to be surprised about anymore.

Saeyoung rested his chin on your shoulder and slightly turned his head, kissing at your neck. You flushed and let him do whatever he wanted. He kissed up and down your neck, reaching a hand up to touch your tiddy. You smiled and took a breath in.

He massaged said tiddy and his other hand went south. Then, you felt something poke your back...

You grabbed his wrist headed for your no-no spot to stop him, and turned your head around to face him.

"Woah there, I need to get up early to go to work," you said, raising a brow. Saeyoung sighed in sadness and let go of you, pouting.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," he said. You crawled out of his lap and rubbed your eyes.

"I'm tired," you stated.

"Me too," he replied.

"Carry me!" you said, sprawling out and pretending to be some helpless princess. He scooped you up bridal style and started making his way upstairs.

"Anything for my QUEEN!" He brought you to your room and threw you on the bed. You squealed and laughed, rolling over so you were facing him. He also jumped on the bed, just inches away from jumping on you instead. You quickly slid under the covers because your senses were tingling and telling you that Saeyoung was gonna tickle you.

Turned out you were right. Saeyoung crawled under the covers and quickly brought you to him in a firm yet gentle grip and began tickling your sides. You squirmed and laughed and even kicked him a couple times.

"Hey! Fuck off!" you squealed, trying to push him away. While he had the chance, he quickly dove another hand under your arm and tickled you there, too. You were so vulnerable and tears were forming in your eyes. It was too hard to speak at this point... and breathe. You took in a deep breath and tried rolling over, but his grip was too strong.

"I'll let go if you say: Saeyoung has the world's biggest dick."

You couldn't even talk, so he eased up a little. You really didn't want to say that because let's be honest, it was 100% true.

"S-...Saeyoung ha-- STOP PLEASE! Oh my god... Saeyoung has the.. the.. hehe HAHA... the w-world's biggest--- NO NOT THE THIGHS!" He started tickling your thighs, one of your weakest spots. "SAEYOUNG HAS THE WORLD'S BIGGEST DICK!"

He finally let go, a smirk on his face. There was an audible groan from Saeran's room. Maybe you said it a little too loud, but you didn't care. You panted and caught your breath, still curling up close to him.

"Can I go to sleep now?" you asked.

"Yeah," Saeyoung said, holding you in his arms. "Goodnight."

Saeran never thought he would be woken up by the words 'Saeyoung has the world's biggest dick'. He finally had the chance to sleep, yet he was woken up by tomfoolery. It didn't matter to him because you said it, and he likes hearing your voice.

He sighed and tried going back to sleep, trying to force himself to dream of a scenario where you and him were more than just friends.