Chapter 13

"Uh... hey, (Y/N)..."

You looked up from your book to see Saeran in front of you.

After the wonderful night you spent completely annihilating your husband, you fell asleep, woke up, let Saeyoung do the grocery shopping since he really wanted to do it himself like a big boy, and finally got the chance to continue reading.

"Hi, Saeran," you said, patting on the spot next to you on the couch. "Take a seat."

He sat down, a little uncomfortably.

"You were really loud last night..." he said, a little quietly and reluctant.

You froze, beat red, and tried laughing it off but instead, a disgruntled noise escaped your throat. Were you really that loud? You didn't even know that Saeran was awake!

"Oh, uh... yeah, sorry," you said, obviously embarrassed.

"Please don't let me hear it again..." Saeran said boldly, which surprised you.

"Why not?"

Because I got jealous.

"I couldn't sleep..."

You blinked and nodded your head. "Sorry, it won't happen again," you gave a reassuring smile. "I promise."

Saeran nodded, and then looked at the clock. His brother left about twenty minutes ago; he wouldn't get back for a little longer. He shifted on you, looking you up and down for a brief second before looking away.

"What are you reading?" he asked, breaking the weird silence that crept in the room.

"Oh," you said, flashing him the cover. "Some weird mystery romance thing."

"Is it good?"

"Yeah! Want it when I'm finished?" you kindly offered.

"Uh, sure," he said. Saeran didn't read a whole lot unless they were comics or something. He pulled his legs up onto the couch and rested his head on them, turning to face you.

You looked back at him, smiling. You smiled a lot, maybe even too much.

"Can I touch your hair?" you asked, immediately regretting it. Thinking out loud....

"Huh?" Saeran was surprised by the question and felt his face heat up the slightest bit.

"I just want to compare it to your brothers," you explained, half of it being a lie.

"Okay..." he said. Everything is about my brother, isn't it?

You gently started to pet Saeran. His hair was really  soft. So was Saeyoung's, but maybe Saeran had hair slightly softer. You smiled and began running your hand through it. Saeran closed his eyes and just let it happen, enjoying the gentle touch. It was really soothing. He leaned a little closer to your hand.

"It's like petting a cat," you giggled. Saeran couldn't help it: he blushed. He wasn't used to compliments... especially from a girl. His heart was confused! Why are girls so good in the world!?

You continued just for a little longer before pulling your hand away and placing it back on your book, opening to where you left off. Even though it was brief, Saeran really enjoyed the attention. FROM A GIRL. That still left him in awe: touched by a girl in such a nice, warm way. His heart fluttered, but he still had to remind himself that the girl that just made him feel a way no other person made him feel before was married to his brother.

You enjoyed feeling Saeran's soft locks. It reminded you of petting Saeyoung before the two of you got married. It was your way of flirting since you were too shy to use suggestive pick-up lines and words in general. It made you want to just grab his face and smooch him. Now you can smooch him whenever you want! You're fucking married!!

Saeran's mind wandered off. He thought about what just happened and grew hot. Too hot? Yeah. That warm, loving feeling from his heart dispersed its way from his stomach, to his...

"Uh, be right back," he quickly said, making his way to the bathroom. He looked down: did he really just get a boner from being pet by his sister-in-law? He began panicking because he didn't know what to do! He decided to simply unzip his pants and let his mind continue its journey.

While Saeran was taking care of business, you were still placed on the couch and reading. You grew tired so you put the book down, and coincidentally, Saeyoung opened the door with a few bags in his hand. You got up and helped him transport the bags from the car to the kitchen. Saeran came out of the bathroom, face still red, and also helped unload the bags contents in their corresponding drawers and such.

"You did a good job, hunny!" you said, giving Saeyoung a kiss on the cheek.

"Hehe.. thanks." Saeyoung was truly touched by your comment and melted.

For the rest of the day, you hung out with Saeyoung and watched movies until it got dark out. You were wearing a nightgown and sitting next to him.

At the moment, you were watching a horror film. Usually Saeyoung overreacted, but he seemed tranquil this time... which surprised you. You already asked if he was okay, and he responded that he was and worriedly asked why you asked and if he seemed off or something. That made you know he truly was okay.

During one scene, you felt Saeyoung's hand on your thigh and slowly make its way toward the inner part of it. Your face grew a little hot as he kept making his way up until his hand finally met your crotch. You bit your lip and tried paying full attention to the movie. Didn't you just smash the night before?

Saeyoung smirked as he slightly rubbed you, making you squirm by his touch. Your mood was suddenly changing from his actions.

He was using the arm around you to do it since it was easier.

He slipped his hand past your underwear and fondled you.

You were in bliss until you heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Saeyoung quickly withdrew his hand from you and looked behind him. Saeran was at the bottom of the steps.

Ah, your mood went back to normal... unfortunately.

"Hey, bro!" Saeyoung greeted. Saeran waved, face in phone, and made his way to the kitchen. Saeyoung turned to you a whispered a quick 'sorry'. You laughed and crossed your legs.

You felt your phone buzz on the cushion and took a glance at it.

Saeran: can you come up to my room in a bit?

_________

(A/N)

Check out my new Yoosung x Reader: Too Close