Chapter 6

Saeran woke up before you. He also woke up staring into your eyes, his hand still in yours. He still felt embarrassed, so he decided to get up before you did. Good thing you weren't the lightest sleeper. He untangled your hand from his and walked out of the room. The only bad thing from that was an asleep hand.

Later on, you woke up to a once again empty bed. You sighed, actually enjoying the company, and got up. You went to Saeran's door and knocked.

He opened it and looked down at you.

"Are you okay?" you asked. He nodded and went to hide in his room again. You stopped him and grabbed his arm. Out of instinct, he pushed your hand away. He realized what he did and immediately apologized. You forgave him.

You stared at him. His features were so similar to Saeyoung's. Well, no shit, they are identical twins. But he had a softer face. Not physically. He was always so calm and always kept to himself. Minus his blue contacts and opposite personality, Saeran was just like Saeyoung. A clone, but also not a clone.

You must have stared at him a little too long because he went to ask if you were okay. You snapped out of your trance and smiled, taking a quick last glimpse at his beauty before you left.

Jaehee Kang has entered the chatroom.

JAEHEE: Is anyone here?

JAEHEE: This place is so empty without Saeyoung here;;

JAEHEE: Well, I've got to head to work now...

JAEHEE: I've never felt so empty like this. Hopefully it will be restored once Saeyoung returns.

Jaehee Kang has left the chatroom.

You missed Jaehee's arrival in the chat by a few minutes. You suddenly started worrying about Saeyoung and decided to give him a call... if he would answer his phone.

So you called him.

And it rang...

and rang....

and kept ringing....

until he finally picked up after about five minutes of endless ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey, honey," you said.

"Oh, hey!" he said back. "Are you okay? How's Saeran?"

"We're fine," you smiled to yourself. "I was just wondering when you will get back."

"Oh."

You didn't like the sound of that 'oh'. Did he forget he had to come home or something?

"Well, my estimation was off, so instead of coming back later tonight, I'll be home tomorrow," he said. Your smile faded. You couldn't wait any longer.

"Oh, okay," you said. It was really quiet, so you doubt he heard you. He kept talking, anyway.

"Don't worry about me! I'm doing fine, and I'll see you tomorrow, and I will shower you in kisses," he continued. "I need to go now, I'm in a dead spot and it would suck if it disconnected without me saying goodbye. So, goodbye!"

"Bye," you said. And he hung up. Saeran came from around the corner like he was listening to the whole conversation. Well.. he was.

"Is he coming back?" he asked.

"Tomorrow," you said. He sighed and plopped himself on the couch. He sat next to him.

"It's so quiet without him," he complained.

"I thought you liked quiet?" you asked. He bit his lip.

"I don't," he said. Before you could ask, he continued to explain. "I like knowing there's someone there. It's makes me feel safe, okay? It could be as little as a video game being turned on. As long as I know someone is with me..."

You stayed silent. You didn't know how to respond.

You thought back to what Jaehee said. Then you realized you felt the same way. You were guessing everybody did.

And you wanted to be viewed the same way.

"I'm with you," you said. "I know I'm not as quirky as your brother, but I'm with you."

Saeran didn't respond.

"I know you're depending on him, but you can't do that forever. You need to grow up."

He still didn't respond.

"The past was cruel to you, I know, but forget about it. Forget about it all. Focus on now, on yourself, on me, on others in general."

"The past is what shapes us," he quietly said. "I can't let it go so easily..."

"What part of the past do you even want to keep?"

"I don't know," he confessed. You placed a hand on his knee. He stared at it and sighed, resting his hand on yours. You smiled.

"We're all here for you," you said. He nodded. "You don't need something to tell you that because we're always right here." Using your other hand, you rested it on his heart. "Right there..."

He breathed in and looked down at the hand placed over his heart. Then he looked back at you, his face turning red.

"In my heart?" he asked.

"In your heart."

He stared at you the same way you stared at him earlier. He took note of your features and personality and was in complete awe, as you were thinking of him earlier. Your beauty made him stunned because it was the first time he noticed it. Not your outer beauty, but your inner beauty. The kind that is true to you and anyone else who meets you. The kind that Saeran grew attached to.

"(Y/N)..." he whispered. He took his hand off of yours and brought it to your face. You didn't know how to feel, and thought of it as a friendly gesture. In all honesty, Saeran couldn't control himself at this point.

He was just holding your face with his face, staring at you. You stared back, a little nervous. He still didn't get the therapy he needed.

He brought his face closer and rested his forehead against yours. Heat engulfed the two of you, literally and metaphorically.

"Saeran..?" you asked in an accidental whisper. He gripped onto the hand that was over his heart. His grip was tight, but not so tight to hurt you. You couldn't move or speak or anything. And, you never thought it was possible, but you never felt this close and connected with Saeyoung.

"I need to tell you something..." he began. You waited in silence. "I... I think I have feelings for you..."

"...What?"

----------

A/N

lmao i couldnt help it with this chapter. It's 980 words, not including this note.

But I was thinking... should I make more of these stories? I could make a Jaehee version, a Yoosung one, etc. I could also do V and possibly a separate 707 and Unknown one. Each story with have a different plot, and so on.

It will take a while to get them all done, but I might do it. If I don't drop out of the fandom, that is. lmao.

And thanks for 900 reads! More updates will be coming, so stay t u n e d