Chapter 11

"I don't really want to go..." Saeran told you. It has been a month since the new year and Saeran agreed to go get himself some medical help. Saeyoung was going to send him to the new and improved Mint Eye building, which renamed itself. But the events that happened there were too much for Saearan to go back, so he was talking to you about it.

"Just tell him then," you suggested.

"He really wants me to go... but I don't want to go back," he replied. You knew he wouldn't talk to his own brother himself, so you decided to do it instead.

"I'll talk to him," you said before walking over to Saeyoung, who was in the other room.

Saeran peeked from a corner while you sat down with Saeyoung to talk to him.

"Can we rethink this decision?" you asked. Saeyoung was a little afraid you were talking about your guy's marriage and grew completely still, eyes locked on yours.

"What do you mean?" It didn't sound like himself when he replied. He sounded programmed.

"Can't we find a different hospital to send Saeran to?" you asked. Saeyoung loosened a little, sighing out of his nose.

"Why?"

"Why would you send him back to Mint Eye? Besides, it's way too far," you said. He thought for a moment.

"You trust me, right?" he asked. Saeran was still eavesdropping, a little angry.

"Yeah, why?"

"Then let me make the decision I want to make."

"Are you serious right now?" you asked, surprising your SWEETIE PIE with your annoyed tone. "It's like sending you back to your childhood, and you wouldn't want that, right? Don't send Saeran to the past."

He stood silent.

"Well? Have you changed your mind?"

Saeyoung slightly nodded, a sad expression on his face. Something was bothering him, and it was hard to believe that it was the fact that he was being pressured to NOT send Saeran into the past.

"Thanks." You got up, gave him a pat on the head, and walked back to Saeran.

He mouthed a 'thank you' before heading back into his room.