Chapter 20

You were cuddled up next to Saeyoung, waiting for Saeran's arrival. You have been laying in the same position for a while, so you turned to face the opposite way of Saeyoung. He began pouting and spooned you, dick hard on butt and titty in hand.

You raised your eyebrows, letting him do whatever he wanted. Maybe thinking about something else other than the missing Saeran would be better than constantly worrying.

"Hey," he whispered in your ear, sending chills down your neck and spine. "I think I know a way you can make up for technically cheating on me."

You cringed, feeling even worse for what you did by being called a cheater, but at the same time, what he was doing you kind of liked.

"How?" you asked. He took the hand on your boob and traced it down your side, then back up but under your shirt. You bit your lip.

"Y'know..." he kept going at it with the whispery tone. "You can do the dishes all by yourself for all of the next two weeks." He groped your titty again. "You could... let me beat you in Mario Kart..."

You stayed silent. He gave the back of your neck a kiss.

"You could give me back all of my stolen hoodies." His hand went down to your thigh. You had an adrenaline rush from everything, but it was hard to tell what his intentions were. To be fair, the time you've had "alone" with him was always calm and generally vanilla. This was new to you.

"Or..." He pressed harder against you, and you pushed your hips back. "You can let me fuc--"

The front door downstairs shut, making the both of you jolt up. You fixed your shirt while Saeyoung flexed his muscles to make his boner go away.

You hurried down the stairs, seeing Saeran at the bottom of them.

"Hey," he said. Saeyoung finally joined you.

"Where were you?" he demanded.

"I was figuring myself out," Saeran responded. The dark circles under his eyes were the worst they've been since the incident that happened so long ago.

"Well, thanks for not only kissing my wife but disappearing as well," Saeyoung snapped. You turned to him with furrowed brows.

"You said you weren't mad," you said. "And it was my fault, too!"

"Sorry," Saeyoung said, looking back to his brother.

"I've been thinking, today." Saeran said. "I've talked to people, I've learned some things..."

"Like what?" you quietly asked.

Saeran reached in his pocket and pulled out a gun, aiming it at his own brother.

You felt everything in your body drop and all you could do was stare at the gun, then back to your husband, who just stared at his twin.

"You've been sheltering me," Saeran said. "You wanted to put me in a hospital where people I don't even know fix me so you don't have to."

Saeyoung broke a sweat, licking his lips, his voice shaky. "Put the gun down..."

"No!" Saeran's teeth were clenched, his face twisted in an expression of pain and no hope. "Don't you care about me? Am I just your experiment or something?"

"No, what is making you think this?" the other Choi demanded. You were watching, tears brimming your eyes.

"An old friend of ours, Saeyoung." He looked over at you. "All of ours, actually."

"Who?" you asked. Saeran glared at you.

"Rika and V never disappoint me."

Saeyoung swallowed. "Just put the gun down."

"I'm not fucking finished yet," Saeran said. He looked at you again in a less harsh way. "How come (Y/N) cares about me more than you do?"

You got uncomfortable, wiping your tears with the sleeve of your sweater.

"How come she has stuck by my side more than my own blood has?"

"That's not true, Rika and V were feeding you lies!"

Saeran pointed the gun at you, his hand shaking.

"Tell me the truth or I will blast her brains out."

You looked inside the gun barrel. The dark abyss whispered death, and you were looking right at it. You didn't know the man behind the weapon anymore. He was just a stranger now, and you were going to die.

"Okay..." Saeyoung said. "I've been sheltering you."

"Go on."

"And I've been talking to V about it, but I didn't know he'd fuck me over..."

"Why have you been doing this to me?" he demanded.

"I was afraid of... everything. Do you know how scary it is to have a brother who could go back to his old ways?"

"I could say the same thing to you," Saeran gritted. "You left me as kids, and now you're doing it again!"

You didn't know what to say or do. To be fair, you were too afraid to move because Saeran could shoot you at any moment. You were biting your lip and wiping your sweaty palms on your pants.

"What do you want from me?" Saeyoung asked. "I'll do anything." His calm tone made him seem crazy since you and Saeran were freaking out. Deep down, Saeyoung was screaming.

"I want to be treated like a normal human fucking being, not like some kid you need to look after." He still had the gun outstretched, and he was starting to tear up with a quivering lip. "I'm not your responsibility, I'm your brother."

"Fine." Saeyoung let out a sigh. "I'm sorry..."

Saeran dropped the gun and just began to cry, and he was like that until the next morning.